Windows 10: Please Help! Roblox Tech

Discus and support Please Help! Roblox Tech in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I Launched Roblox And The Loading Finished A Black Screen Comes And The Screen Comes Then Black Screen Comes. Help!! Roblox Not: Roblox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abdollh2019, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Please Help! Roblox Tech

When I Launched Roblox And The Loading Finished A Black Screen Comes And The Screen Comes Then Black Screen Comes. Help!!

Roblox Not: Roblox Microsoft Store

:)

Abdollh2019, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Please Help! Roblox Tech

ROBLOX error while installing

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Does this work on previous operating system?
    • How are you trying to use this? Is it through Browser or App?
    I would suggest you to install ROBLOX in a compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Here are the steps:

a. Download the latest Application from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the app setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
    and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Please Help! Roblox Tech

1. Please Help! Roblox Tech - Similar Threads - Please Help Roblox

2. Roblox keeps crashing help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox keeps crashing help please: Every time I go into a game I'm fine for about 2-20 minutes, after that amount of time the game freezes for a few seconds and closes the window and there's no error message either; it just brings me back to the Roblox website.I've tried: running Rolox as an...
  3. Roblox keeps crashing help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox keeps crashing help please: Every time I go into a game I'm fine for about 2-20 minutes, after that amount of time the game freezes for a few seconds and closes the window and there's no error message either; it just brings me back to the Roblox website.I've tried: running Rolox as an...
  4. Desperate need for tech help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desperate need for tech help: Hi thank you I have used msword for awhile now, and recently renewed my subscription $99. However, my yahoo acct that I use to sign in for my windows, word, ms acct has been hacked. Not only that, but they changed the recovery email, and phone. i dont think they got into any...
  5. Desperate need for tech help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Desperate need for tech help: Hi thank you I have used msword for awhile now, and recently renewed my subscription $99. However, my yahoo acct that I use to sign in for my windows, word, ms acct has been hacked. Not only that, but they changed the recovery email, and phone. i dont think they got into any...
  6. Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any tech expert online please please comment I am in need of some help !!!!: Please reply submitted by /u/Nibbaeater [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxslas/any_tech_expert_online_please_please_comment_i_am/
  7. ROBLOX Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX Help: Hello! Recently I've installed roblox for windows 10 on the app store and I can join a game fairly easily. The problem is , When i try to join a different game or the same game it wont let me play. It lets me click but it joins for a split second and kicks me out. No error...
  8. Tech Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tech Help!: I currently have an Alienware PC. Recently, it worked perfect. Now, when I start it up, the only thing I see is the logo and the “loading circle.” After a few seconds, it says press a key to do a disk check. No matter what I do, around 20 seconds later, a black screen...
  9. TECH HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    TECH HELP: i am new to computers my question is, i can not find my clip board when i open settings then systems i do not see the clip board icon can someone please help me.THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-help/dccc09c4-b99f-42e2-b718-3cfbe2be2228
  10. Tech help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech help: This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package. I get this error trying to install the java Minecraft edition from...