Windows 10: Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller

Discus and support Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I'm having a problem with my right controller for my Samsung Odyssey plus, and I don't know what to do! Here's how it goes: I restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IsaacLDiaz, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller

Hello!

I'm having a problem with my right controller for my Samsung Odyssey plus, and I don't know what to do!

Here's how it goes:

I restart the controller by holding the pairing button, and the windows button.

The controller starts up with full bright lights as it should.

Then i hold down the pairing button so i can pair the controller to the HMD.

The controller connects- BUT! - for only a fraction of a second!

Then there is a message that says: "We are updating your motion controllers..."

The controller flashes in a pattern...

Then disconnects!

And the lights stay dim after that : The pairing button won't even work after this point, and I restart the whole process over again.

Please Help me ! Thank you :

:)

IsaacLDiaz, Mar 27, 2020

2. Samsung Odyssey Headset

Hi,

Error 43 mostly is driver related. In your case, the Odyssey requires hardware specification. Check the product manual for the specification. If the problem isn't in the specification, we suggest contacting the manufacturer for driver
    update and the list of compatible devices for Samsung Odyssey.

Update us if you need further assistance.

All the best.

Roberto Ven, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Doggo Pal Win User
    I need to know where to buy a replacement controller for Samsung HMD Odyssey

Samsung HMD Odyssey's left controller has started to have a drifting trackpad, and I want to buy a new replacement controller.

Edit : (Samsung HMD Odyssey is a VR headset made by Microsoft, for information)

Doggo Pal, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller

Samsung's Odyssey Headset is New Leader in Windows Mixed Reality

Last week, images of Samsung's upcoming Windows Mixed Reality headset known as Odyssey were leaked to the Internet. Earlier this week, Microsoft confirmed these leaks by listing the headset for preorder on their own store with product images, as well as a list of specifications that indicate the Oddysey offers superior hardware and features compared to its competition. The new headset boasts OLED displays with a resolution of 1440x1600 per eye, higher than other Windows Mixed Reality headsets as well as both the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. In addition to the extra pixels to combat the screen-door effect commonly noticed in VR headsets, the OLED technology is expected to provide improved low persistence, resulting in a sharper image and less blurring with movement compared to LCD-based headsets. In addition, Odyssey is the first Windows Mixed Reality headset to feature built-in audio in the form of integrated headphones. These improvements, combined with hardware interpupillary distance adjustment and a wider field of view (up to 110°) on par with the Vive and Rift, help it stand out from its direct competitors.

Microsoft's Windows Mixed Reality platform is set to be released alongside the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update on October 17th, and provides a software platform for immersive virtual reality and augmented reality headsets from various manufacturers including Samsung, Dell, Acer, HP, and Lenovo, as well as Microsoft's own HoloLens project. These headsets will come at various price points ranging from $399 to $599 USD. Microsoft's listing puts the Samsung Odyssey's price at $500 USD including motion controllers, which interestingly puts the headset in competition with the Oculus Rift, despite Samsung's partnership with Oculus on the mobile-powered Gear VR. Microsoft has since taken down the listing, but the page is archived.

Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller aiCsl7xMitDGaaa8_thm.jpg

Sources: RoadtoVR, Microsoft

Papahyooie, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller

1. Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller - Similar Threads - Please Help Samsung

2. Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor: My monitor is suddenly not running at 144hz today even though it has been for a while. If I attempt to set it to 144hz the entire screen goes black except for a sliver at the very top. I moved the monitor to watch a movie with some friends earlier but I definitely didn't...
  3. Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor: My monitor is suddenly not running at 144hz today even though it has been for a while. If I attempt to set it to 144hz the entire screen goes black except for a sliver at the very top. I moved the monitor to watch a movie with some friends earlier but I definitely didn't...
  4. Device Not Migrated Samsung Odyssey G3 Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Samsung 970 Evo plus

Samsung 970 Evo plus: I get a NVMe M.2 970 evo plus but it doesnt recognized by the Laptop dell 17 7778. I update all and nothing happebed. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-970-evo-plus/2c09339e-e232-4f0f-95ce-ba1497444441
  6. Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Odyssey+'s driver is "unavailable": I had recently bought an Odyssey+. I played on it for about 2 days. During my session, the screen just went completely black, this had happened a while so I did the usual thing, restart the laptop. But this time, when I checked the devices and bluetooth it said that the...
  7. Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey

Touchpad no longer working on my Samsung Notebook Odyssey: I've been looking all over the place for an answer to this problem so I figured that I would try here as a last resort. Basically, my touchpad no longer works. When I plug in a USB mouse, my cursor is brought back. The driver for the touchpad is the latest version except it...
  8. HMD Odyssey Plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HMD Odyssey Plus: Recently I buy Mixed Reality Helmet "HMD Odyssey Plus" at store "Amazon" in USA. I trying to setup boundaries for mixed reality, but when I holding helmet it in front of me and point it toward my computer nothing happens and "Center" button can't clickable....
  9. New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality: [ATTACH] Samsung has announced a new advanced display technology for the HMD Odyssey+, bringing true-to-life visuals to its entry in the Windows Mixed Reality space that delivers an improved life-like and immersive experience. To push visual boundaries, the headset has...
  10. CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Samsung unveils new gaming PC - the Samsung Notebook Odyssey: Samsung opens a new world of gaming with their first-ever gaming PC powered by Windows 10 — the Samsung Notebook Odyssey — and shows off the recently updated Samsung Notebook 9 15′ [img] Ahead of CES 2017 this week Samsung unveiled their new portable gaming PC powered...