Windows 10: Please help, so much things are messed up

Discus and support Please help, so much things are messed up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so I’ve had this problem for a long time and I’m finally done with putting up with it, I need to fix it, please if you have a solution say it! Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AcKoOoKiE, Dec 4, 2020.

1. AcKoOoKiE Win User

Please help, so much things are messed up

Ok so I’ve had this problem for a long time and I’m finally done with putting up with it, I need to fix it, please if you have a solution say it! Here is my problems:

1. Cannot open Microsoft Store and any Microsoft store apps

2. Cannot open Settings and no type of settings apps and features, etc so any solution requiring settings is off the table!

3. Cannot open wifi settings, audio settings, date and time or anything

4. Microsoft Update Assistant wont let me update

5. Tried downloading Xbox app, error code: 0x80073CF6

6: Cannot open mail app

7: Search Bar on Bottom left wont work so any solutions needing that are off the table!

8. If I click the windows icon by search bar nothing happens

9. Cant change any display settings

10. If I unplug headset I have to reset my laptop to make it work again

11. There’s probably more I’ve forgot about

Side info:

1. Microsoft store stopped working a while back and I fixed it, solution doesn’t work anymore, used command: Get-AppXPackage Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDeveopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}

2. Any solutions requiring me to re-install windows using USB, Disk, Etc is off the tables too since I don’t have one and can’t make one

Please help me! I’ve put up with this for so long and I can’t deal with it anymore, it’s been affecting me negatively mood wise and etc, and so many things I want to do I can’t, please please please help me, I’ll upload this to multiple subreddits and forums so I have more feedback, I can’t deal with this anymore, thanks and bye.

:)

AcKoOoKiE, Dec 4, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 4, 2020
  3. HELP. SURFACE 3 IS MESSING UP

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• Which game are you referring to?
    • Is this issue specific to any game?
    I would suggest you to restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally and check if this helps in resolving the issue. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Hope this helps.

Kindly get back to us with the status to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Please help, so much things are messed up

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Please help, so much things are messed up

1. Please help, so much things are messed up - Similar Threads - Please help much

2. Just stop messing things up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just stop messing things up: If I wanted an Apple computer I would have bought an Apple computer. Why does Microsoft keep trying to copy everything Apple does? I do not want the start button in the middle of the task bar, so I moved it. I do not want to use to appreciation "app" it is not a word, stop...
  3. Problems with my windows (please help thanks so much!!)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with my windows (please help thanks so much!!): submitted by /u/powerfulcoast1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfsrs8/problems_with_my_windows_please_help_thanks_so/
  4. I messed up. Please help!

I messed up. Please help!: I had one user account on my Windows 10 and i wanted to change the User folder name. So following this tutorial, https://youtu.be/XASJTN8Sr1I , Created a temporary user account with administrative privileges and signed into it. Went to the registry editor and changed the...
  5. Please help, everything is messed up

Please help, everything is messed up: Ok so I’ve had this problem for a long time and I’m finally done with putting up with it, I need to fix it, please if you have a solution say it! Here is my problems: 1.) Cannot open Microsoft Store and any Microsoft store apps 2.) Cannot open Settings and no type of...
  6. Boot Drive messed up? please help!

Boot Drive messed up? please help!: So, I was doing the Guru3D Display Driver Uninstaller, and I did all that, and it restarted and then it says “A disk read error occurred, press ctrl alt del to restart” and i don’t know what to do!!!! submitted by /u/FalconzBeast [link] [comments]...
  7. Please Help Display Is Messed Up

Please Help Display Is Messed Up: I have a very old monitor that I use as my second and recently I broke the adapter for it so I bought a new one, now its messed up. The monitor itself is 1600x1200 but that isnt an option in the resolution settings anymore. I tried every single resolution setting that was...
  8. Dropdown Bar Messed Up (Please Help)

Dropdown Bar Messed Up (Please Help): [ATTACH] Has anyone had where the dropdown (to print, find, etc) is showing up above the screen when you click it and the browser (I am using Chrome) is maximized. This is what it looks like:...
  9. Windows Defender messing things up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender messing things up.: For a while now, my windows defender has been acting over aggressively for a bunch of files and is preventing me from downloading certain files and changing certain settings. It also won't let me save in many different video games, and the only thing that is allowing me to...
  10. Messed up Bios settings. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Messed up Bios settings. Please help: I Changed BIOS OS mode selection setting from CSM to "UEFI and Legacy." Now laptop boots to blank screen. No bios splash screen. I hear the optical drive being recognize and the fans turn on. Fans intermittently speed up and slow down. Samsung NP365E5C-S05US with Windows...