Windows 10: please help solving whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

Discus and support please help solving whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, please send help. Since a few days I have been experiencing the windows blue screen, with the error message: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stefka9, May 15, 2024.

1. Stefka9 Win User

please help solving whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

Hi there, please send help. Since a few days I have been experiencing the windows blue screen, with the error message: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Many times after a reboot it also went repeatedly to BIOS, and could not detect my hard drive anymore, which I could fix by loading BIOS default settings again and checking the UEFI option. Prior to this I always had the BIOS default settings anyways. For a much longer time, many times when I booted up my pc, especially every time after it had been disconnected from electricity, I got a black screen asking me to press F1 for setup or F2 to load d

:)

Stefka9, May 15, 2024
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 15, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

1. Does this issue occur with a specific game?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the computer?
    4. Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? Refer Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

I would suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

As you are receiving a whea uncorrectable error, it means that a hardware error has occurred. It can be heat related, defective hardware, memory or even a processor that is beginning to fail or has failed.

If you have overclocked the processor, I would suggest you to reset it to the base clock and check if the issue persists. Also, make sure that all the cooling systems such as fans are functional.

For additional information, see Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

We await your response.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 15, 2024
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 15, 2024
Thema:

1. please help solving whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen - Similar Threads - please help solving

2. please help solving whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help solving whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen: Hi there, please send help. Since a few days I have been experiencing the windows blue screen, with the error message: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Many times after a reboot it also went repeatedly to BIOS, and could not detect my hard drive anymore, which I could fix by loading...
  3. please help solving whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help solving whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen: Hi there, please send help. Since a few days I have been experiencing the windows blue screen, with the error message: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Many times after a reboot it also went repeatedly to BIOS, and could not detect my hard drive anymore, which I could fix by loading...
  4. whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen: Hi I have an Asus r419un laptop and running win 10. I face "whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen" error; surprisingly, when I'm using the laptop, it does not happen, but when I stop working leaving the laptop alone for a few minutes it occurs. as long as I do sth with...
  5. Blue Screen and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, since yesterday i'm getting blue screens and that error. How can i solve it? Thanks Best regards, Ricardo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-wheauncorrectableerror/03dbd0bc-55ac-42f9-99e6-9e6d315dfaaf
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Help Please

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Help Please: Hello, I have recently built a new PC and everything went fine. However when playing games, I occasionally get error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I cannot pin point it to anything in particular, sometimes happens within mins, other times within several hours. To help I...
  7. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello Everyone, i hope this doesn’t take much of your time but it will be appriciated. I get a blue screen crash for multiple processes, and makes it to where windows wont boot anymore. It forces me to start a system restore. i create restore points frequently due to this...
  8. Blue Screen - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, I have been having this problem for some time now. The computer will BSOD several times before becoming functional, and even then running certain applications will BSOD it immediately. Running Visual Studio 2017 causes this. I expect because it's accessing some hardware...
  9. whea_uncorrectable_error please help!

whea_uncorrectable_error please help!: Hi Everyone, I have been getting BSOD's not to frequently but it has really become annoying hope you all can help. This is the info I have received from BlueScreenView Computer is an Asus GL553VE Intel Core I7-7700 CPU@ 2.80 GHz 16 GB Ram 8+8 Bug Check Code:...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help please

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR help please: Hi all, I've just built a new computer and I've been getting BSOD's few times a day consistently every day. Things I've done to try and fix it: - Reinstalled windows - Tested RAM using MemTest86 8 passes (4 passes when overclocked to 3200mhz and 4 passes when not overclocked...