Windows 10: PLEASE HELP!! Surface, Son's PC & laptop being hacked right now

Discus and support PLEASE HELP!! Surface, Son's PC & laptop being hacked right now in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone broke into my son's house. They got into his PC, laptop, and my old surface (which I gave to him and I still have a profile on) and have hacked... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dijares, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Dijares Win User

PLEASE HELP!! Surface, Son's PC & laptop being hacked right now

Someone broke into my son's house. They got into his PC, laptop, and my old surface (which I gave to him and I still have a profile on) and have hacked everything. They are actively monitoring him and sending stuff to some other IP address. The surface just turned on on its own. I changed the settings so so the surface turns off after one minute on battery.

I tried to call MS and of course they're friggen closed. I'm about to wipe everything...

He is at my house so they won't use his wifi (which they got into as well).

I'm having him export all logs for evidence for the IP stuff.

But I need to figure out how to stop them from getting into this stuff until then. I'm not sure how to do the surface. I never registered it. It is under his MS account.

Thank you...

:)

Dijares, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, PLEASE HELP!! Surface, Son's PC & laptop being hacked right now :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP!! Surface, Son's PC & laptop being hacked right now - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP Surface

2. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  3. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  4. HACKED PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HACKED PLEASE HELP: Hello,I was working on my Windows HP tonight and noticed when I open my "Home" tab that under Recent that all of my Word documents have been opened, and I haven't opened any of these myself. When I checked into whose signed into my account Russia, Germany, etc have tried to...
  5. HACKED PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HACKED PLEASE HELP: Hello,I was working on my Windows HP tonight and noticed when I open my "Home" tab that under Recent that all of my Word documents have been opened, and I haven't opened any of these myself. When I checked into whose signed into my account Russia, Germany, etc have tried to...
  6. PC Seems Being Hacked

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Seems Being Hacked: Hello,I see some programs running in the background continuously like User OOBE Broker, Bridge Connection, KMS Connection broker, and whenever I click with the mouse on the Wi-fi symbol in the taskbar, it runs a background process named "Windows Shell Experience Host".I doubt...
  7. My son is a idiot. Please help!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My son is a idiot. Please help!!!: Hi guys. I got my son a pc for his birthday. All is well with it. But in his infinite wisdom he has decided to put a password on it. Shortly after he has forgotten the password. I’ve pressed shift on startup and reset the computer and removed all files. But it still asks for...
  8. Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help me my computer laptop and surface have been hacked: please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/please-help-me-my-computer-laptop-and-surface-have/b95369a4-c538-4407-80be-e3c8b343fb52
  9. My phone is being hacked. Can u help please

My phone is being hacked. Can u help please: My android has been hacked. Tried factory reset. Tried deleting apps, new email. Apps wiggle. My previous phone did this so yesterday I bought a new phone. After a few hours the same thing happened. Pkease can you help...
  10. mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help

mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help: I am receiving hundreds of premium sms messages everyday and my laptop and emails are hacked too. ive lost custody of child because of this. it has happened for yrs now especially when I have family court appearances...