Windows 10: Please Help ! , System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005 when trying to open...

Discus and support Please Help ! , System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005 when trying to open... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all, I am hoping that someone with a lot more skills and knowledge than myself can help, I'm using Simshaker and a Jetseat for a flight sim,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fierypackman, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Please Help ! , System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005 when trying to open...

Hello all, I am hoping that someone with a lot more skills and knowledge than myself can help, I'm using Simshaker and a Jetseat for a flight sim, whenever I try to open the Simshaker for aviators I get Two error boxes pasted below big red cross with "The parameter is incorrect"

Running Win10 64bit, all drivers and software all up to date and registered, the programs have been running fine for six months, I've searched the net and tried so many different procedures but to no avail I'm at my wits end.

I really appreciate in advance if someone can be so kind to take the time to read and assist me in this frustrating problem.

Kind Rgds

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005: The parameter is incorrect

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteExProcessStartInfo startInfo

at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartProcessStartInfo startInfo

at SimShaker.UI.MainForm.cb_StartSoundModule_CheckedChangedObject sender, EventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.OnCheckedChangedEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.set_CheckStateCheckState value

at System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox.set_CheckedBoolean value

at SimShaker.UI.MainForm.Form1_LoadObject sender, EventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoadEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControlBoolean fIgnoreVisible

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindowMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindowMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessageMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

System

Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

SimShaker for Aviators

Assembly Version: 1.3.13.0

Win32 Version: 1.3.13.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Dale%20Parsons/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/YQBNPG4R.21O/55C4ZWMT.H7J/sims..tion_bd83e50dcdc2967f_0001.0003_7dea3c74566a1ebd/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml.Linq

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer machine.config must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

If I click continue the program opens then when I refresh the data I get another box pasted below,

Unable to cast object type

"Simshaker. Simshaker setting.ModelTableEntry'to type

Syste.Convertable

************** Exception Text **************

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'SimShaker.SimShakerSettings.ModelTableEntry' to type 'System.IConvertible'.

at System.Convert.ToInt32Object value

at SimShaker.UI.MainForm.Grid_UpdateRowStatus

at SimShaker.UI.MainForm.PopulateDataGridViewObject sender

at SimShaker.UI.MainForm.btRefreshSettings_ClickObject sender, EventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClickEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClickEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUpMouseEventArgs mevent

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUpMessage& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessageMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

SimShaker for Aviators

Assembly Version: 1.3.13.0

Win32 Version: 1.3.13.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Dale%20Parsons/AppData/Local/Apps/2.0/YQBNPG4R.21O/55C4ZWMT.H7J/sims..tion_bd83e50dcdc2967f_0001.0003_7dea3c74566a1ebd/SimShaker%20for%20Aviators.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml.Linq

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer machine.config must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

Fierypackman, Feb 25, 2021
  2. D007 Win User
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    error 0x80004005

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Error 0x80004005 may have encountered due to an update issue on your Windows 10 that prevents the computer to format your SD card. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter
    to correct any possible conflict that caused this issue.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Please Help ! , System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005 when trying to open...

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Please Help ! , System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005 when trying to open...

1. Please Help ! , System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception 0x80004005 when trying to open... - Similar Threads - Please Help System

2. Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG...: Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG cannot be opened. An error is preventing this key from being opened. Details : access is denied.' because i denied myself permission to the file as i didnt think too much of it but when i...
  3. Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG...: Help please! When i try opening current config in regedit is says 'HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG cannot be opened. An error is preventing this key from being opened. Details : access is denied.' because i denied myself permission to the file as i didnt think too much of it but when i...
  4. Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.: Pictured below are the errors that I get whenever I try to open onedrive. I think this might have to do with the dlls. See below. Likewise, I have tried opening the command prompt as an administrator and nothing that I have done has worked. These following commands are things...
  5. Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.

Getting dll errors when trying to open OneDrive. Please help.: Pictured below are the errors that I get whenever I try to open onedrive. I think this might have to do with the dlls. See below. Likewise, I have tried opening the command prompt as an administrator and nothing that I have done has worked. These following commands are things...
  6. Help Windows Defender UI cashes when trying to open the app from system try

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Windows Defender UI cashes when trying to open the app from system try: Today my WD was working very fine till I downloaded something that apparently got a virus so WD blocked it on the spot, then when I tried to open WD to see the threat history, the UI of the app crashes and doesn't open up. Same when I tries to open the interface from the...
  7. Getting error 0x80004005 when opening a music file.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting error 0x80004005 when opening a music file.: I cannot play any music file on groove or windows media player.My computer doesn't even have sound when playing videos (I can play videos). I've tried using these (with their full commands) but they don't work. :(sfcDISM I could actually play music before, I just don't know...
  8. error code 0x80004005 when trying to send a print instruction to HPdeskjet 3630 - on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error code 0x80004005 when trying to send a print instruction to HPdeskjet 3630 - on...: I'm trying to send a print instruction from my HP Laptop visa WIFI but keep getting the above error code. A different laptop and iPad and iPhone have no problems communicating so its not the router or the printer. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer several times...
  9. Error code 0xA00F424F(0x80004005) when i try to use camera

Error code 0xA00F424F(0x80004005) when i try to use camera: when I try to take a picture with my camera I get this error. I have tried resetting the camera and updating it but it still comes up. what should I do?...
  10. 'error 0x80004005 unspecified error' when trying to move files

in Windows 10 Support
    'error 0x80004005 unspecified error' when trying to move files: I am trying to move a folder with a bunch of image files in it off of my flash drive to the 'Documents' folder. Every time I try to do so, I get the following error: "error 0x80004005 unspecified error" Which Google only brings up results about unzipping files, there is...