Windows 10: PLEASE HELP this was ok until I left it on overnight with my tablet on plugged in, it’s...

Discus and support PLEASE HELP this was ok until I left it on overnight with my tablet on plugged in, it’s... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thecloverboi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thecloverboi, Feb 23, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP this was ok until I left it on overnight with my tablet on plugged in, it’s...

/u/thecloverboi, Feb 23, 2020

2. Windows !0 tablet keyboard issue

Hi Philip,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the tablet mode is enabled.

I suggest you to disable the tablet mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type setting in the search area in the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select on System option.

• Select Tablet mode in the left panel of system Windows.

• Toggle off the tablet mode.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 23, 2020
  4. PLEASE HELP this was ok until I left it on overnight with my tablet on plugged in, it’s...

Unable to connect to computer from Tablet but OK the other way

I have this new problem I discovered today. I wanted to transfer a file from my computer #4 to my Windows tablet. Although the tablet lists Computer #4 under Network , it can't connect to it . Error code in details is 0X80070035 . What I find strange is that my other computers #2 and #3 have no problem connecting to #4 , just the tablet. It used to connect previously.

However I have no problem connecting from my computer #4 to my tablet . So I temporarily side step the issue by copying the target file to my tablet using computer#4 instead of using the Tablet.

Why can't Tablet connect to Computer #4 but OK the other way ?

BTW Computer #4 and the tablet are recently upgraded to WIN10 , the other computers still on Win7 but I dont think this matters.

Please advise how to tackle this problem . Thanks

sportflyer, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP this was ok until I left it on overnight with my tablet on plugged in, it’s...

1. PLEASE HELP this was ok until I left it on overnight with my tablet on plugged in, it’s... - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP was

2. WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WACOM TABLET NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE HELP: I'm so frustrated right now and can't find any answers.I'm downloading my Wacom Intuos tablet model CTL-490 for the first time on this laptop MSI - GF63. I have Windows 10. Latest driver is installed, and has been uninstalled and reinstalled more then once and computer...
  3. 110 GB Freed Up Overnight - Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    110 GB Freed Up Overnight - Please Help: I don't know whether to be extremely concerned or elated that I've just been cleared up of 110 GB on my drive. I have a laptop I use for both school and games, I didn't purchase it with the sole purpose of playing games, so I have very limited space (455 GB). Last night, I...
  4. Taskbar crashes if desktop left on overnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar crashes if desktop left on overnight: Hello, I have a Windows 10 desktop computer that has been having taskbar issues for about a year, and I finally had the idea to ask for assistance here. Just for context, I leave my computer on overnight for days at a time without restarting it or shutting it down. The...
  5. my laptop is plugged in, but not charging, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is plugged in, but not charging, please help!: I don't use my laptop more than twice a week, but the last time I used it, it worked just fine, I had no issues, and it ran smoothly and very fast. now it's slow, laggy and is no longer charging despite being plugged in. I've done what I know to do, I've got plenty of...
  6. This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...: My OS is Windows Is this a problem? What does it mean? Is it a TROJAN??? Please Help! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-appeared-on-my-screen-overnight-please-help/36def65c-d11e-4623-af6b-5cfdf38780f6
  7. This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...

in Windows 10 Customization
    This appeared on my screen overnight PLEASE HELP!!!...: This appeared on my PC screen overnight [ShellClassInfo]LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21 My OS is Windows 10 Is this a problem? What does it mean? Is it a TROJAN??? Please Help! Thank you!...
  8. I can't Edit photos...was fine until an update overnight

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't Edit photos...was fine until an update overnight: In the middle of trying to edit photos...the screen goes completely blank. Worked fine until an update overnight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-edit-photoswas-fine-until-an-update/401b83c5-2c6f-4c72-bc31-81f67e04b84b"
  9. bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

in Browsers and Email
    bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please: Hello forum For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like this look at all, it looks cold and unfriendly if you can say that about a bookmark page *Smile I am betting that this question...
  10. bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please

in Windows 10 Support
    bookmarks & fonts changed overnight ... help please: Hello forum For some reason it seems my bookmark folders have gone a horrible gray colour and all the fonts have gone smaller, I really do not like this look at all, it looks cold and unfriendly if you can say that about a bookmark page *Smile I am betting that this question...