Windows 10: Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing

Discus and support Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anything i type after i log on to my computer is inverted and the space bar will move to the left after every key input... also, on any window that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chewyfruit999, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing

Anything i type after i log on to my computer is inverted and the space bar will move to the left after every key input... also, on any window that is able to scroll up and down, it automatically scrolls up all the time and is stuck there. Tried unplugging everything and restarting my computer. It will work for a second when i rage and spam a bunch of keys on my keyboard but then it goes back to auto-scrolling and inverted typing shortly after. Im about to throw my laptop out the window.

Also, i should note that i tried to reset my pc completely and halfway through it says “there was a problem resetting your pc”

submitted by /u/chewyfruit999
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chewyfruit999, Jun 5, 2020

2. Change invert scrolling in Windows 10

I don't see an option in regards to inverted scrolling in that list, it is just a guide.

do you have any other suggestions?

CHAZ D ORGINAL HOMEBOI, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Laker56 Win User
    Windows 10 touchpad has been inverted. How do I invert or reset this setting?

Windows key + W is not a keyboard shortcut.

See this list of keyboard shortcuts that use the windows key. "W" is not on the list.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

However I was still able to run device troubleshooter and reinstall the touchpad driver. This did nothing, because the reversed / inverted touchpad must be a Windows 10 setting, I have had this computer originally for 8, then 8.1 and now 10. Touchpad was
    never inverted before.

Any other suggestions?

Laker56, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing

1. Please help!!! Tried almost everything.. inverted typing - Similar Threads - Please help Tried

2. Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is damaged, have tried everything, please help: Hello all,I've got an HP Envy x360.A while back I sent my computer to HP to fix a CPU overheating issue and, after hearing that they wipe your computer, saved and restored my disk using 3rd-party software. Somewhere along the line I must have screwed up while using that...
  3. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help: Hello, I am constantly getting Blue Screened, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and multiple other blue screen errors.Ive watched so many YouTube videos like the 3 Solutions or 7 Solutions to fix not updating ect, NONE OF THEM WORK.The updates that will not install are the following:-...
  4. Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winodws will not update and I've tried everything, please help: Hello, I am constantly getting Blue Screened, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and multiple other blue screen errors.Ive watched so many YouTube videos like the 3 Solutions or 7 Solutions to fix not updating ect, NONE OF THEM WORK.The updates that will not install are the following:-...
  5. Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.: So I'm Running on an HP Elitebook 840 G3. Win 10 of course.Monday morning I attempted to use the internet and notice the wifi bars are gone and have been replaced with the ethernet globe. Saying "not connected no connections available". Figuring something was up with the...
  6. i’ve tried almost everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    i’ve tried almost everything: i have a huge problem that i can’t fix. it has to do with the internet settings. when i go to it to try and trouble shoot, i can’t even press it because it crashes when i open the status bar that you see on the left. i’ve tried countless tutorials on some ways to fix the...
  7. C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C Drive is almost full and I have tried everything. Please help.: My C Drive is almost full, I was trying to free up space for COD Warzone but apparently was 3 GB short after trying everything, I went through so many reddit threads and forums and I did all I could. But since I couldn’t quite seems to free up those last few GB I decided it...
  8. Mouse goes to top left corner and can't type or scroll, PLZ HELP I've tried almost everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse goes to top left corner and can't type or scroll, PLZ HELP I've tried almost everything: It does not do this all of the time. The mouse jumps to the left corner, erase what I am working on in any program and I cannot gain access unless I shut off the computer or press the down key and sometimes turn scroll lock on and off and on will make it work for a few...
  9. BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors I've tried everything please help: So this morning I awoke started my computer, cat ripped out power cord, so I plugged it back in and restarted. Crashed within an hour after that However after over 18 hours of crashes, BSOD, and black screens I'm huffed, I've done the sfc check, system restores/ system reset,...
  10. Tried EVERYTHING - can't delete file. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Support
    Tried EVERYTHING - can't delete file. PLEASE HELP!: I've tried instruction after instruction and cannot delete a file. It's from a programme called Solidworks, and is left in the programme file called 3ds Light.otf. I've tried deleting in Safe mode Using deleting/unlocking utlities File Assassin and Unlocker Disabled...