Windows 10: Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

Discus and support Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I've had a recurring issue with my Windows 11 PC when running certain apps. All of a sudden, the screens will go black, and after anywhere from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harrison Lewis2, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

Hi all,I've had a recurring issue with my Windows 11 PC when running certain apps. All of a sudden, the screens will go black, and after anywhere from 1-3 minutes, the PC will restart. It is very irregular, but some programs cause it more frequently than others. Frequent programs: Google Chrome, Runelite, CoD: Warzone, Among UsInfrequent programs: Overwatch 2, Elden Ring, Desktop.This PC is running high-end gaming components, like an Nvidia 3060ti and Ryzen 5 2600 CPU. 2 drives, 1 SSD and 1 HDD, both of which have been checked and are healthy. My RAM has also been checked and is healthy. I've

:)

Harrison Lewis2, Feb 5, 2023

2. Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

Hi all,

I've had a recurring issue with my Windows 11 PC when running certain apps. All of a sudden, the screens will go black, and after anywhere from 1-3 minutes, the PC will restart. It is very irregular, but some programs cause it more frequently than others.

Frequent programs: Google Chrome, Runelite, CoD: Warzone, Among Us

Infrequent programs: Overwatch 2, Elden Ring, Desktop.

This PC is running high-end gaming components, like an Nvidia 3060ti and Ryzen 5 2600 CPU. 2 drives, 1 SSD and 1 HDD, both of which have been checked and are healthy. My RAM has also been checked and is healthy.

I've done a clean install of all drivers, Windows, and everything I can try, but this issue has persisted. And as you can imagine, it's quite frustrating.

It's worth noting that I used to be able to tie the crashes to Microsoft GameInput, but I found a fix for this issue on a thread about a related problem.

Now, the crash details are below:

Problem: Windows Stopped working

Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80432d1c340, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\020523-11093-01.dmp. Report Id: 8d2876fe-7678-4a15-9f1c-3116e2674a12.

Dump: unsure how to best share this dump file.

Another crash report is generated:

Problem: Shut down unexpectedly

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 133

Parameter 1: 1

Parameter 2: 1e00

Parameter 3: fffff80432d1c340

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_22621

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

I would Desperately like some help with this, as I've exhausted most of my options and am getting to the point of scrapping it. Please help, and let me know what other information I can provide

Harrison Lewis2, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

Hi, I’m Nicole, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

BSOD produces dump files that can be analyzed to see the cause of the issue.

Share the dump files here so they can be analyzed for the cause of the crash.

Follow the steps on this link on how to share dump files here.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Upvote the member that provided the steps on that thread.

Will analyze the dump file once you have shared it here.

Thank you.

Nicole Aljecera, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

1. Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes - Similar Threads - Please help troubleshoot

2. Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help troubleshoot my Windows 11 PC - frequent, irregular crashes: Hi all,I've had a recurring issue with my Windows 11 PC when running certain apps. All of a sudden, the screens will go black, and after anywhere from 1-3 minutes, the PC will restart. It is very irregular, but some programs cause it more frequently than others. Frequent...
  3. Help with my frequently crashing PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with my frequently crashing PC: My machine is crashing on a regular basisWho can analyze a mini dmp file to see what's causing the crash? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar8ChG0kd9RtmmqNWb_Tr70lxFoc?e=BsUN8cThank you!...
  4. Help with my frequently crashing PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my frequently crashing PC: My machine is crashing on a regular basisWho can analyze a mini dmp file to see what's causing the crash? https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar8ChG0kd9RtmmqNWb_Tr70lxFoc?e=BsUN8cThank you!...
  5. Help with my frequently crashing PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC crashes irregularly with and without BSODs. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes irregularly with and without BSODs. Please help.: Hi everyone, I got a major problem with my PC and hope that you can help me with it. The problem: At some time in the past my PC started crashing with BSODs. At first it was only like once a month or so, but recently past 3-4 months the problem became more and more present...
  7. PC crashes irregularly with and without BSODs. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes irregularly with and without BSODs. Please help.: Hi everyone, I got a major problem with my PC and hope that you can help me with it. The problem: At some time in the past my PC started crashing with BSODs. At first it was only like once a month or so, but recently past 3-4 months the problem became more and more present...
  8. Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!

Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!: A year ago my PC was randomly crashing multiple times a day. I eventually sent off for repairs at Geek Squad. Geek Squad ultimately ruled the cause of the crashes to be a hardware failure. They replaced the SSD with an ADATA SU630. It seemed to fixed the problem, however, the...
  9. Frequent BSOD crashes, need help troubleshooting/fixing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent BSOD crashes, need help troubleshooting/fixing: The 2 errors I most commonly see are "IRQL_NO_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "Kernel check security error", but I am unsure how to pinpoint the problem as I often see it online attributed to memory, drivers and multiple issues. Specs are: Ryzen R3 1200 GTX 1060 6gb 8gb RAM DDR4...
  10. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.: Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode...