Windows 10: PLEASE HELP: Tv cuts connection to desktop

Discus and support PLEASE HELP: Tv cuts connection to desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I revently updated NVIDIA drivers dont worry i posed there too just in case and everything seemed fine after the reboot UNTIL I entered my password.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomasBlackfire, Sep 22, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP: Tv cuts connection to desktop

I revently updated NVIDIA drivers dont worry i posed there too just in case and everything seemed fine after the reboot UNTIL I entered my password. After the screen splash for the login accepted my credentials. The screen goes black and i get my tv saying “no input detected” so i wait a moment to see what happens and nothing. If it was a pure display error, I don’t think the screen would even display. I tried a safe boot and use start up repair but the OS keeps saying my password is incorrect even though I just used it now to login and ask for help. So I can’t even perform the needed repair tasks. I’ve switched multiple HDMI ports and cables. No dice. Help a guy out?

specs:

gpu: 1080 8gb

32gb 24000hz? ddr4 ram

Motherboard: B450-f

cpu: AMD 3600

:)

ThomasBlackfire, Sep 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Connect Samsung Smart TV to Computer

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC and TV in same network.
    • Got to Start and click on Settings.
    • Open Devices and chose Connected devices from the menu on the left.
    • Click on Add a device.
    • After the wizard finished, just click on your TV and follow the instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Sep 22, 2020
  4. PLEASE HELP: Tv cuts connection to desktop

Connect a desktop pc to a Samsung smart tv

I'm trying to connect a older Desktop pc with Window 10 to my Samsung f8000 smart tv via wifi or LAN. My desktop pc is ethernet cabled to the Sky home hub and the smart tv ethernet cabled to the hub as well. My smart tv appears in the connected devices
    list but it doesn't seem to connecting, is it because I need a wireless dongle??

Jonny Strange, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP: Tv cuts connection to desktop

1. PLEASE HELP: Tv cuts connection to desktop - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP cuts

2. Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  3. Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting TV to desktop PC , no signal: Hello, I hope you can help! I have a Dell Inspiron 3847 desktop PC. I ran an HDMI cable from the single HDMI port on the back panel of my PC to the HDMI-2 port on the TV, I have set the PC display settings to duplicate the screens and all was working fine, I switch to input 2...
  4. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  5. Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo desktop to TV connection via hdmi: My Lenovo desktop runs the word "lenovo" on switching on then a bluescreen follows after connecting to my TV using a hdmi, but other desktops are working fine on my TV. My desktop still works on another TV but not on my own TV. Kindly help....
  6. Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting: I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started...
  7. Tv cute connection to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tv cute connection to desktop: I revently updated NVIDIA drivers dont worry i posed there too just in case and everything seemed fine after the reboot UNTIL I entered my password. After the screen splash for the login accepted my credentials. The screen goes black and i get my tv saying “no input detected”...
  8. sound on desktop not working, connected to a TV

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sound on desktop not working, connected to a TV: i updated computer with ssd everything works except my sound from tv. the TV sound works when not connected. when i look at the sound settings, it says installed properly. I restarted, checked device manager, all seems to show working but i still cannot hear any sound. i can...
  9. Desktop connection to Samsung TV

Desktop connection to Samsung TV: I am trying to connect my Samsung TV to my IBM Windows 10 desktop. I'm fairly confident I've gone through the TV's menu properly which essentially goes through their support process. After contacting Samsung Support Chat, I'm told that I need a Windows 10 driver to complete...
  10. Help With TV Connection Name

Help With TV Connection Name: Anyone know what kind of connection this is (sorry for the poor quality). It says its a LAN connection but a standard CAT 5 cable won't fit, i'm guessing you need an adapter or something but what kind *Smile It's a Samsung UE40C8000XK [img] Cheers, Jamie 4346