Windows 10: PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone

Discus and support PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; okay so I just started streaming on twitch from pc and I’m playing warzone 2.0 and my chat can’t hear my teammates but I can , and when I change voice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BeastmodeNYG, Dec 1, 2022.

1. PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone

okay so I just started streaming on twitch from pc and I’m playing warzone 2.0 and my chat can’t hear my teammates but I can , and when I change voice chat source my stream can hear my chat but I can’t hear anything. Any advice ?

:)

BeastmodeNYG, Dec 1, 2022

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Cortana can't hear me - Microsoft Support

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 1, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 1, 2022
  4. PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone

Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Cortana can't hear me - Microsoft Support

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone

1. PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP twitch

2. Please help! I can’t log in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! I can’t log in!: I had a troubleshoot message pop up and it told me to input the recovery key, which I did after logging into my Microsoft account. Now when I turn my laptop on, it comes up with guest or administrator but will not let put a password in. Instead it says ‘the specified domain...
  3. I can’t log into my windows please help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t log into my windows please help: Every time I try to enter my pin on the welcome screen of my windows, it says “signing out” then restarts me back to the welcome screen, and makes me re do that whole process over, and over again....
  4. I can’t log into my windows please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my windows please help: Every time I try to enter my pin on the welcome screen of my windows, it says “signing out” then restarts me back to the welcome screen, and makes me re do that whole process over, and over again....
  5. I can’t log into my windows please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP twitch chat can’t hear my teammates on warzone: okay so I just started streaming on twitch from pc and I’m playing warzone 2.0 and my chat can’t hear my teammates but I can , and when I change voice chat source my stream can hear my chat but I can’t hear anything. Any advice ?...
  7. My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.: I was playing Dead by Daylight when this happened. After I sent a bad message, I got suspended from sending messages. Now I can hear my friends but they can’t hear me. I need help with this please....
  8. Cant hear computer audio when using a video chat service, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant hear computer audio when using a video chat service, please help: I connected my Bluetooth headphones to the computer. I can hear music and my games etc.. When I make a google hangout call, all audio from my computer goes mute except the google hangout call. No matter what I do, I cant seem to hear any other audio during the google hang out...
  9. Can’t hear party chat through speakers on the Xbox PC app

Can’t hear party chat through speakers on the Xbox PC app: It’s odd because I can hear them when I connect my Oculus but when I switch it to my laptop speakers, I am unable to hear them. submitted by /u/SkytheWitcher [link] [comments]...
  10. Please help!!! I can’t log in :(

Please help!!! I can’t log in :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ryan-rudg3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dlnf2p/please_help_i_cant_log_in/