Windows 10: Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue

Discus and support Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First popped up about a week ago, and seems to be happening more frequently. Have included a link to the dump files and system info. I saw a previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CoreyCompton, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue

First popped up about a week ago, and seems to be happening more frequently. Have included a link to the dump files and system info.

I saw a previous post by a user with the same initial BSOD, as well as very similar error details in the error log. Their issue ended up being hardware, like GPU or power supply. Hoping for a relatively quick fix so I can get back to full speed on my PC. Thanks so much!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmanSaWKAm1cg8cw0IhVPB2Xd57W5g?e=Vq0V2n

I just recently reinstalled windows as I wanted it on nvme ssd instead of my smaller ssd. As for hardware, I don't have anything new that would have caused this. I also reverted to a previous graphics driver provided through nvidia's site, but updated back to the current version to make sure that wasn't the cause. Reseated my ram sticks to rule that out as well. Hope that helps!

:)

CoreyCompton, Sep 15, 2020
  2. EarthDog Win User

BSOD 124 while gaming

PSU should be fine if its working properly. Not the greatest quality, the TX series, but more than adequate.

124 BSOD is typically a lack of voltage, at least when overclocking anyway. I would try to add .05V to your Vcore and see if that helps.

I have not read the other links...sorry if that was done already. It really is best to list what you did here so those assisting don't have to chase things around. *Smile Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue :)

EarthDog, Sep 15, 2020
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) BSOD

BSOD 124 (When OCing) usually means needs more VCORE.

brandonwh64, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue

BSOD Help whea_uncorrectable_error (124)

Hi,

I will certainly help you regarding the blue screen issue.

Kindly let us know a few more details on the below questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    Kindly refer the suggestions from the link below:

Windows 10 BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Also, refer the link regarding the blue screen error:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue

1. Please Help w Recent BSOD 124 Issue - Similar Threads - Please Help Recent

2. BSOD issue recurring please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue recurring please help!: Hi,Getting frequent and random BSOD in windows 11 home version 22H2 with the following specs and dump from BlueScreenView, please help! How do i find out which driver is causing the issue without trial and error? Surely there is a way???Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  3. BSOD issue recurring please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue recurring please help!: Hi,Getting frequent and random BSOD in windows 11 home version 22H2 with the following specs and dump from BlueScreenView, please help! How do i find out which driver is causing the issue without trial and error? Surely there is a way???Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM...
  4. BSOD issue Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue Please help: I have been running into an issue lately and cannot figure out the root cause. I have been getting a stop error BSOD with this message: Page fault in none paged area, and when I check the event viewer I see this error. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  5. BSOD issue Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issue Please help: I have been running into an issue lately and cannot figure out the root cause. I have been getting a stop error BSOD with this message: Page fault in none paged area, and when I check the event viewer I see this error. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  6. BSOD issue Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Recent String of BSODs please help.

Recent String of BSODs please help.: Helllo, My computer has started to experience random BSODs recently last three days. The first two were system exception not handled errors. The third one was a kmode exception not handled error. I did not make any major hardware changes or driver updates recently. I did...
  8. BSOD help please. w/dmp files

BSOD help please. w/dmp files: Good afternoon cyber world! i have been trying to fix my computer and its has been giving me a continuous loop of BSOD after installing Windows 10 OS. I need your expert help before i decide to take drastic matter and to to Best buy geek squad for their overpriced services....
  9. Several BSOD issues, help please?

Several BSOD issues, help please?: Hello. Newbie here and confused like crazy. I am typing this from a friend's laptop as mine has suddenly experienced the Windows 10 BSOD and I cannot do anything with it. *Sad Laptop computer : Dell Inspiron 1545 Operating System: Windows 10 (just recently upgraded to 10...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD Recent Error Please Help!

Windows 10 BSOD Recent Error Please Help!: Greetings TenForums, I am new here and I believe my problem can be solved here. For the past few days I have a received the error below and my computer will restart. I am also including images. Thank you guys so much, this has been frustrating and I can't figure this out....