Windows 10: Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook???

Discus and support Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook??? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've been wanting to register on a free website, but it seems that I must sign up using my Facebook account??? It also has an option to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by NiceAndShy, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook???

Hey guys,

I've been wanting to register on a free website, but it seems that I must sign up using my Facebook account???

It also has an option to sign up using Google+.

Can anyone fill me in on how this works? *Shock

:)

NiceAndShy, Dec 21, 2017

2. Log on to profile

i enter my password and for a millisecond I can see my desktop then it goes back to log in. I do not have an IT person and Microsoft says they cant help & Lenovo said, "my supervisor said I cant talk to you about this". Does anyone have a suggestion? Please
    and thank you

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Please Help Me Please, Dec 21, 2017
  3. TheBrenda Win User
    Is there a mobile version of this forum?

If someone figures out to register with Microsoft LIve in skyfire please let me know. I registered outside of this forum, then came back to the forum and it did not recognize me and forced me to register. But the page it took me to did not reder correctly.

TheBrenda, Dec 21, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook???

Is there another link below, (in small print, of course), 'Use another email address' ?

Edwin, Dec 21, 2017
  5. torre Win User
    Pretty common. I have seen similar sites but they also permitted sign in from other social media accts, e.g. Instagram, Twitter

Not sure of the reasoning other than to support social media.

torre, Dec 22, 2017
  6. essenbe Win User
    I would also be sure to read the terms of service and/or their privacy statement. With a lot of them it gives them access to your Facebook/Twitter account and all of your contacts.

essenbe, Dec 22, 2017
  7. torre Win User
    Excellent point !

torre, Dec 22, 2017
  8. Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook???

I love webpages, which allow to use OpenID to login. Easy to register, even easier to login, no need for another password.

TairikuOkami, Dec 22, 2017
  9. Never.
    I'll create an account (using a garbage email as my login name).
    But I'll never use facebook or google to sign in. Not ever.

margrave55, Dec 25, 2017
  10. I've checked and it's not possible to create an account any other way. *Sad *Sad

The website is speaky.com.

Does it seem safe?

NiceAndShy, Jan 1, 2018
  11. torre Win User
    Site looks legit. Looks like you can also use a Google account for sign in.

torre, Jan 1, 2018
  12. Thanks, but I'm still hoping there's another way for me to create an account...?

NiceAndShy, Jan 1, 2018
  13. Edwin New Member

Just create a 'throw away' Gmail account.
    Suggestion:
    Use a really 'corporate' looking name so you don't get so much friggin spam!

Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook??? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 1, 2018
  14. Okay thanks!

Is the only way for me to create a new account?

NiceAndShy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Please Help: Website Forces Me To Register Using Facebook??? - Similar Threads - Please Help Website

2. please help me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me!: why cant I download the game????? Anything wrong???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/8103ee39-432f-4b57-acc0-03b67025779e
  3. please help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help me: คอมขึ้นแต่คำว่าrestartแล้วก็ขึ้นแบบไม่หายเลยค่ะกดอะไรไม่ได้เลยพอขึ้นแล้วก็ดับไปแล้วก็เป็นแบบนี้ไปเรื่อยๆไม่หายสักทีเลยค่ะ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/918c34a9-a59f-497e-a873-a0c2e5794fcc
  4. PLease help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLease help me: I have this reoccurring issue: So... every time I reboot my laptop, another program displays this error message Cookies must be allowedYour browser is currently set to block cookies. Your browser must allow cookies before you can use a Microsoft account.Cookies are small text...
  5. Help me please

Help me please: I was resetting my pc because of windows 10 with 2gb ram but it got stuck at 44% and the hdd led was off strangely the loading circle was spinning. I force shutdown and restart it was undoing changesAnd when I put my password and unlocked it, it showed reset was failed. I was...
  6. facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    facebook font on edge is so thin and weird please help me: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sillyboycobo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is16ms/facebook_font_on_edge_is_so_thin_and_weird_please/
  7. please help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help me: My windows 10 just done an upgrade and now all my music and photo folders have dissapeared its saying i have nothing on my computer. Its never done this before please help me restore them...
  8. Please help, cant play game on facebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, cant play game on facebook.: I have a pretty fast internet, other sites like youtube, yahoo, and this forum seem to be normal. But this is what happened when i try to open Marvel Avengers alliance on facebook: [img] *Sad Many image turn into "x", and the game only shows blank white screen. And when i...
  9. Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!

Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!: I foolishly installed the facebook beta app from the Windows 10 store,now I'm getting popups notifying me of posts in Facebook and I find that really annoying. I've tried blocking notifications in Chrome and Torch browser, manually deleting anything relating to Facebook from...
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...