Windows 10: Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at...

Discus and support Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Silverballers47 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Silverballers47, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at...

/u/Silverballers47, Mar 30, 2020
  2. IBTISSEM1 Win User

Windows 10 PC is stuck a message "Scanning and repairing drive C: 4%.

Original title: Stuck on

My Windows 10 PC is stuck on boot and shows a message "Scanning and repairing drive (CPlease help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at... :): 4% complete. How can I get out of this situation?

IBTISSEM1, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Stuck on scanning and repairing drive (CPlease help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at... :): 57%

Hello Artemis,

If the" Scanning and repairing drive (CPlease help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at... :)" stuck, you may wait for some time and check if there's any progress.

If there's no progress after an overnight, we can perform a Startup/Automatic repair using the Media Creation Tool.

To get started, let's create an installation media for Windows 10 (via USB) through this
    link.

Once we have the bootable USB, please follow these steps:

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • Select Language, Time and currency format and the Keyboard or input method.
    • Click Next.
    • Click Repair your computer, and select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced option.
    • Select Automatic Repair, and select operating system.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 30, 2020
  4. JFC15 Win User

Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at...

Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK

When my computer does a chkdsk /r, and restarts, the scan will get stuck on 100%. I've let it sit for over 16 hours and it stays stuck. If I hit the reset button, it''ll restart, the Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete momentarily comes up, but then it moves forward and boots up to my desktop. I see this is a known problem and have tried several different so called solutions I've found on the internet to no avail. Can anyone help me?

JFC15, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at...

1. Please help, when I booted my PC it initially scanned C Drive and is now stuck at... - Similar Threads - Please help booted

2. Stuck in Scanning and repairing Drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Scanning and repairing Drive C: My pc is stuck in a loop just turning on and off when I get the error „Scanning and reparing drive C:…” It just keeps booting up and showing the error and after that it just shuts itself off and on. This started when I tried to reset my pc to factory settings....
  3. Stuck in Scanning and repairing Drive C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Scanning and repairing Drive C: My pc is stuck in a loop just turning on and off when I get the error „Scanning and reparing drive C:…” It just keeps booting up and showing the error and after that it just shuts itself off and on. This started when I tried to reset my pc to factory settings....
  4. My pc stuck on "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stuck on "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete": I press the button to start my laptop, I saw fixing drive C: .... And waited, after 10 20 minutes it showed "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete" and stuck here for 1 hour. I saw a question on this website who says make hard shutdown, I am ok on this but I am...
  5. My pc stuck on "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc stuck on "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete": I press the button to start my laptop, I saw fixing drive C: .... And waited, after 10 20 minutes it showed "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete" and stuck here for 1 hour. I saw a question on this website who says make hard shutdown, I am ok on this but I am...
  6. My pc stuck on "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My pc stuck on "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 100% complete"

8. My Windows 8.1 PC is stuck on boot and shows a message "Scanning and repairing drive C::...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 8.1 PC is stuck on boot and shows a message "Scanning and repairing drive C::...: My Windows 8.1 PC is stuck on boot and shows a message "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 70% complete. How can I get out of this situation?Thanks....
  9. My Windows 8.1 PC is stuck on boot and shows a message "Scanning and repairing drive C::...

My Windows 8.1 PC is stuck on boot and shows a message "Scanning and repairing drive C::...: My Windows 8.1 PC is stuck on boot and shows a message "Scanning and repairing drive C:: 70% complete. How can I get out of this situation?Thanks....
  10. Scanning and repairing drive (C:) stuck Please help !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning and repairing drive (C:) stuck Please help !: I apologize in advance for wall of text !! Trying to supply as much information as I can. I have a Windows 10 HP that's around 2 years old. The computer is in good shape physically but has not had antivirus for a while. Recently while on the internet I've gotten notices...