Windows 10: Please help, why can't I download Ragnarok Online on My Surface Pro7

Discus and support Please help, why can't I download Ragnarok Online on My Surface Pro7 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; TO whom it may concern, I really enjoy playing this game and it was =one of the major reasons for desiring a new laptop and I am having trouble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LiyteBriyte, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Please help, why can't I download Ragnarok Online on My Surface Pro7

TO whom it may concern, I really enjoy playing this game and it was =one of the major reasons for desiring a new laptop and I am having trouble downloading and installing the client .Please Help, and thanks for your time.Sincerely, Ya Girl,LIyte Briyte.

:)

LiyteBriyte, Jun 23, 2021

2. Ragnarok Online and Windows 10 compatibility

Hi FrattyACE,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you that you are facing this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Are you trying to use the latest version of this game?

• What is the error message you get with this game?

• Which browser are you using on the computer?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Are you able to play this game on any other browser?
    As per the Windows 10 compatibility center, this is the information that we have on this game. Click here to know more:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/win...rok+online2&Type=Software&tempOsid=Windows 10

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Ragnarok Online and Windows 10 compatibility

Hello and this is what what helped me (after a minute of searching online).

• Right click on the ragnarok online exe and select compatibility mode with windows 7 or 8, apply and ok and then launch the game.
    • Launch the opensetup exe in the game folder (where you can setup graphics , sound etc) and tick off the fullscreen option, hit apply and ok and then launch the game.
    It should be able to run that way. If that will not work then I will try to find a different solution.

And on a side note Ragnarok Online is not a browser game.

Damian1986, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Please help, why can't I download Ragnarok Online on My Surface Pro7

March Updates for Surface Pro available on Download Center Surface

Source: March Updates for Surface Pro available on Download Center Surface

Brink, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Please help, why can't I download Ragnarok Online on My Surface Pro7

1. Please help, why can't I download Ragnarok Online on My Surface Pro7 - Similar Threads - Please help why

2. [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2: Hello everyone,For more than 2 hours, I have been unable to log on my Surface Studio 2. I can't past through the initial Windows Hello screen.I have tried everything, including starting the computer in safe mode, but the system is not even giving me the option to select...
  3. [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [HELP PLEASE] I can't log on my Surface Studio 2: Hello everyone,For more than 2 hours, I have been unable to log on my Surface Studio 2. I can't past through the initial Windows Hello screen.I have tried everything, including starting the computer in safe mode, but the system is not even giving me the option to select...
  4. Surface PRO7+ and Sennheiser HD350BT AptxLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface PRO7+ and Sennheiser HD350BT AptxLL: hi im using latest drivers on my Surface PRO7+ and latest drivers for Sennheiser HD350BT AptxLLand i don't get option for Aptx-LL, as other users do, in settingsaptx-LLi read, that surface pro7+ is using aptx-LL, with surface headphones 2,and other users are using aptx-LL,...
  5. Surface PRO7+ and Sennheiser HD350BT AptxLL

Surface PRO7+ and Sennheiser HD350BT AptxLL: hi im using latest drivers on my Surface PRO7+ and latest drivers for Sennheiser HD350BT AptxLLand i don't get option for Aptx-LL, as other users do, in settingsaptx-LLi read, that surface pro7+ is using aptx-LL, with surface headphones 2,and other users are using aptx-LL,...
  6. I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!

I can't play FNF mods online, PLEASE HELP ME!: I can't play FNF mods online, when i try to open any mod, the screen goes white and does not open! Please help me! i can only play original fnf game...
  7. Installing Ragnarok Online using windows 10 PLease Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Ragnarok Online using windows 10 PLease Help: Hi everyone, I just got a brand new surface pro 7, using windows 10 mostly for my art work but honestly I was looking forward to playing ragnarok online as it is the only pc game I really play. for whatever reason I keep getting the can't connect to server message I'm hoping...
  8. Surface Pro7 keeps on crashing with blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro7 keeps on crashing with blue screen: Surface pro 7 2019 keeps crashing with blue screen frequently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro7-keeps-on-crashing-with-blue-screen/c453a8b2-25d8-4378-8d20-d1338918d42a
  9. Surface Pro7 very hot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro7 very hot: My new surface pro7 is getting very hot when it's in use, can hardly touch it. It is on a desk not on my lap. When the fan comes on my audio and visual lags really bad. It is only 9 months old. What can I do?...
  10. I can't seem to run ragnarok on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to run ragnarok on my laptop: Few months ago I was just playing Ragnarok just fine then I uninstalled it but now when I try to play again I download ragnarok and it doesn't open anymore after clicking start game on launcher it does nothing same with other Ragnarok that ive tried they all wont start I...