Windows 10: PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM

Discus and support PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey guys. I don't know why, ever since I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10, some of my softwares display look like this. Even Skype looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JMicheal289, Mar 5, 2020.

1. PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM

PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM kkQEnBCyLBF9WCuyKHMQtIo0EeAcgy7SOPiKpY73K-o.jpg

Hey guys. I don't know why, ever since I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10, some of my softwares display look like this. Even Skype looks blank, while other apps show just fine. What could the problem be? How can I solve this, I've tried using different display parameters, but it doesn't solve the problem.

Anki

submitted by /u/JMicheal289
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JMicheal289, Mar 5, 2020

2. Windows display

Thanks to you for replying. I'm a former/current Win 7 user with only about 3 days Win 10! Pardon my ignorance, where's the search box?

walkerpbus, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Display Issue Please Help

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing while scrolling down. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, let me know this:

What exactly happens when you shut down the computer?

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to Run.
    • In the Run prompt, type devmgmt.msc and then click
      OK.
    • Device Manager will open.
    • In Device Manager expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display driver and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.

Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.
    • After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Mar 5, 2020
  4. PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM

1. PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP DISPLAY

2. please help 0x80780119 on win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help 0x80780119 on win 10: Hi from ireland, I know everyone here work hard on their free time to help people and well done. I am in need of help with what seems to be a popular problem, every time i do a create a system image it fails with not enough space on my external ssd which has 236GB free. What...
  3. Windows 10 problem, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 problem, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zeWarudo99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx3w9q/windows_10_problem_please_help/
  4. please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help , win 10 user acc admin problems: hi there , i did something dumb about a month ago and since then i could't access anything with admin requirements , i cant run cmd as admin , but when i ran it in safe mode and enabled the hidden admin acc , the admin acc doesn't have admin rights! , when i entered net user...
  5. BSOD help win 10 please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD help win 10 please: Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect...
  6. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  7. Display issues please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display issues please help: I have a 4k 28 inch (left)Display port and a 24 inch Hdmi 1080p(right). Windows thinks my right monitor is very small and it isn't what do i do? [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Please help with this problem

Please help with this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/something-went-wrong-while-trying-to-turn-on/e3574c71-b368-4a44-930c-b079e48ea90b?tm=1533049618684...
  9. BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!: Hi All, Please can a Techi person please decipher my minidump file and give me an idea of my problem. I am a little savvy with PC's but BSOD deafeat me. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks Steve*Smile I have complied with the Posting instructions and now...
  10. Help with Win 10 problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with Win 10 problem: My Action Center in the task bar worked properly until one week ago. It shows in the task bar but it will never open. It does light differently to show I have new notifications but when I click that it just goes to lighter color but won't open. I am a novice and have been...