Windows 10: please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

Discus and support please help , win 10 user acc admin problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi there , i did something dumb about a month ago and since then i could't access anything with admin requirements , i cant run cmd as admin , but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KnightcoreChill, Mar 23, 2020.

1. please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

hi there , i did something dumb about a month ago and since then i could't access anything with admin requirements , i cant run cmd as admin , but when i ran it in safe mode and enabled the hidden admin acc , the admin acc doesn't have admin rights! , when i entered net user command in cmd , the admin acc doesn't even come up in the list, please help me.

:)

KnightcoreChill, Mar 23, 2020

2. Win 10 - no admin account

Hi,

If you are unable to create a new user account, try to enable the in-built administrator account and check.

To do so, follow the steps.

• Press Windows + X. Click on command prompt (admin)

• Type the following command and hit enter

net user administrator /active:yes

• Log out and sign in to the default admin account and try to add a new admin user.

Let us know the results once you have tried these methods. Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Admin user in Win 10

After signing to Windows account or win 10 update, I found out that my desktop was modified and that I Admin user disappeared. How can I return the Admin?Admin

הדרשלו, Mar 23, 2020
  4. please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

Win 10 - no admin

Hello,

I suggest you to boot the system in Safe Mode and check if you are able to login. If you are able to login to Safe mode boot, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active: yes

If the command line completes successfully, login to the built-in Administrator account and create a new Administrator (user) account.

To boot the system in Safe Mode, follow the steps provided in the link below:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

If you are unable to login to Safe Mode, then perform a System Restore by following the steps provided below:

• In the login screen, hold the “Shift” key and click on
      power icon and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.

• Click on System Restore and follow the prompts to restore the system.

Note: Though it is said that System Restore does not affect your personal information such as email, documents, photos, videos, etc., but there is highly
      possible that some of your personal files are deleted while system restoring. During System Restore, there may be errors and such errors may cause damage to the files that are present in the system. And, computer shutdown during restoring process may also
      lead to file loss. Sometimes when System Restore is failed, it may lead to loss of important files as well.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

1. please help , win 10 user acc admin problems - Similar Threads - please help user

2. Disable admin acc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable admin acc: Can I disable admin acc and leave it disable forever while using standard account forever? My admin acc is main. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-admin-acc/cfc01d77-7140-4bad-bba2-67dc0c4dccfe
  3. Disable admin acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable admin acc: Can I disable admin acc and leave it disable forever while using standard account forever? My admin acc is main. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-admin-acc/cfc01d77-7140-4bad-bba2-67dc0c4dccfe
  4. Admin vs User acc for driver updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Admin vs User acc for driver updates?: Should I sign in as admin to update drivers, like GPU drivers for example? Or dies it not matter if they are done from the user account? submitted by /u/AI-ape [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhp0xd/admin_vs_user_acc_for_driver_updates/
  5. problem with User Folder is C: please please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem with User Folder is C: please please help: so i want to get into to see and edit stuff in my Games and Documents folders, i open it up C: to behold it isnt there. only things are Perf Logs, Program Files, Program Files x86, Windows, and Windows.old. now....this is not what i am used to in a computer only Saved Games...
  6. User area problems, please help

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User area problems, please help: OK, So I have built my new computer, which I did on Monday. I set it all up with Windows 10 (Home user) and have installed Steam and I was playing games. I had ironed out a few problems over the last few days and it was running like a dream! This morning, I made the (bad)...
  7. User area problems, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    User area problems, please help: I have installed Windows10 Home onto a new computer. I tried to add a new user for my wife. I set her as an adult (not admin). I added Steam, so that she could play games. I copied and pasted some shortcuts from my user area onto hers because I knew she would never be able to...
  8. User account problems, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    User account problems, please help: OK, So I have built my new computer, which I did on Monday. I set it all up with Windows 10 (Home user) and have installed Steam and I was playing games. I had ironed out a few problems over the last few days and it was running like a dream! This morning, I made the (bad)...
  9. PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PLEASE HELP! WIN 10 DISPLAY PROBLEM: [ATTACH] Hey guys. I don't know why, ever since I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10, some of my softwares display look like this. Even Skype looks blank, while other apps show just fine. What could the problem be? How can I solve this, I've tried using different display...
  10. Admin tools problem for WindowsUpdate *please help*

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Admin tools problem for WindowsUpdate *please help*: So frustrated with this issue. I disabled Windows Update a long time ago once I first got Windows 10. Now I want to install updates and what not for stability and I can't enable Windows Update in the services menu under Admin tools. Anybody can help me with this? It's enabled...