Windows 10: Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump

Discus and support Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I am getting a lot of BSOD on my Windows 10 pro. I had no BSOD for more than 4+ years. And I didn't install any new software. However, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Derek-Leung, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump

Recently, I am getting a lot of BSOD on my Windows 10 pro. I had no BSOD for more than 4+ years. And I didn't install any new software. However, I have no idea if windows update or any software auto update make any changes though. It usually happen when I reboot my computer...or when I wake up in the morning and see it crash to BSOD and hang at 100% complete

Memory Dump

https://mega.nz/#!3QhCUQZJ!KJHCwMnCH8tsTVJlmOIETUtSDUKUQgvrdm3K6Njzyts

Mini dump

https://mega.nz/#!SZpEFCZS!f2T8olvbvCglfi7MOWqWjCO7D8Mu8qDUUoQTkZ_iyvc

I would highly appreciate if anyone can help. THANKS!

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Manufacturer System manufacturer

System Model System Product Name

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU SKU

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4008 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 3802, 3/15/2018

SMBIOS Version 3.0

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

BaseBoard Model Not Available

BaseBoard Name Base Board

Platform Role Desktop

Secure Boot State On

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS

System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.17134.556"

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB

Available Physical Memory 7.94 GB

Total Virtual Memory 24.4 GB

Available Virtual Memory 12.2 GB

Page File Space 8.50 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

:)

Derek-Leung, Feb 22, 2019
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Windows 10 isnt creating memory dumps

Ok guys, for the past week windows 10 has been randomly rebooting it self on my pc.

Its been doing about once a day or once every couple of days. I'm not getting any bsods or memory dumps when it crashes or at least i dont see or cant find the memory dumps.

I have followed the instructions on this site Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis and other one I have bookmarked on my pc but im at work right now so i cant bring it up here, but im still having issues.

So any help in configuring win 10 properly to create memory dumps or bsods so i can diagnose the issue would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advanced.

stoggs1, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 isnt creating memory dumps

It should still be doing a dump whether it's just from kernel space or kernel plus user space. It's possible the crashes your PC is experiencing are not allowing for a memory dump to be created. It's happened to me before when I've been pushing my overclock to far. Instead of the sad face BSOD I've gotten a hard lockup that prevented a memory dump.

This might be worth looking over.
    Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

biffzinker, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump

1. Please HELP. Windows 10 Pro Memory Management BSOD with Memory dump - Similar Threads - Please HELP Pro

2. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  3. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  4. BSOD / Memory Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD / Memory Dump: The issue is:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except.Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.I have been having on and off crashing with this error as well...
  5. Please help: BSOD Memory Management

Please help: BSOD Memory Management: Hi, With no changes to my hardware, I have started getting BSODs with stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I have checked the RAM with Memtest several times, which did not find errors. However, driver verifier did find some errors after running it Windows got stuck into boot...
  6. Memory Dump help

Memory Dump help: Enclosed is my memory dump output. I am running OBS, TrackIR, Tobii, GoXLR, AsusTweak II, Discord, ElgatoStream deck and lights, VoiceAttack, Restream.io chat, Edge Browser. I can stream all day with nothing bad happening, then out of the blue I get a BSOD. Previous blue...
  7. BSOD Memory Dump

BSOD Memory Dump: Just purchased a new Surface Laptop 3 i5, 128GB SSD, 8GB RAM. I'm receiving BSOD's even after re-installing the OS Windows 10 Pro x64. I collected the dump file and need confirmation as the error appears to be hardware Memory related. Please analyse and advise. Link to DMP...
  8. Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?

Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?: Hello guys, i've been experiencing several BSOD with "memory_management" indications. I was checking for several errors within my computer, and i find that , and this is my only guess, that they mainly happen when i use a lot of RAM, maybe some hardware issues? Also i run...
  9. BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help: It is happening every time I start up my computer. Windows loads, I see my desktop and then BSoD shows up with the Memory Management code. I can boot to Safe Mode without the BSoD showing up. My event viewer is showing the following errors before it re-booted: The Windows...
  10. Memory dump files PLEASE HELP :(

Memory dump files PLEASE HELP :(: Hi all! Last week this problem popped up. I try to copy any text and then paste it and this piece of text gets pasted intead of my text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod memory management windows 10