Windows 10: Please Help! Windows Firewall is off, but The symbol is On

Discus and support Please Help! Windows Firewall is off, but The symbol is On in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've tried various ways to solve this problem, from virus scan, reset to default, and create permission in regedit but nothing changes, it remains like... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CokordaGede Satria Utama, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Please Help! Windows Firewall is off, but The symbol is On

I've tried various ways to solve this problem, from virus scan, reset to default, and create permission in regedit but nothing changes, it remains like this, please help

Please Help! Windows Firewall is off, but The symbol is On b6b170c9-7085-485a-bea9-9ce723e7e156?upload=true.png Please Help! Windows Firewall is off, but The symbol is On c1512d08-d55f-483b-8a44-f30544517689?upload=true.png

:)

CokordaGede Satria Utama, Nov 3, 2020

2. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Firewall won't keep my inbound/outbound rules

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding the Windows Firewall. I will certainly assist you.

I suggest you to restart the Windows firewall service and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Press Windows key + R simultaneously for Run.
    • Type services.msc and then Enter.
    • Right click on the Windows firewall services and then restart the services and check if it helps.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to remove and then read the Windows fire wall rule.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Please Help! Windows Firewall is off, but The symbol is On

windows firewall question

yes i am sure i am having no issues with a router. this is at my work. and i only have issues with the windows 7 firewall.

as for adding ports, i do it the same as what is listed in your picture.

THRiLL KiLL, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Please Help! Windows Firewall is off, but The symbol is On

1. Please Help! Windows Firewall is off, but The symbol is On - Similar Threads - Please Help Firewall

2. pc shuts off please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts off please help: PC shut off please helpmy pc of 2-3 years that i build started to shut off randomly about 3 months ago and we’ll it’s was honestly random some days it would be on all day some days it would shut off and then be on all day and we’ll i bought a new case and transferred the new...
  3. windows firewall and multiple other firewalls are turned off.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows firewall and multiple other firewalls are turned off.: So the message says but it's not true. Windows Defender Firewall is indeed off and that's because it interferes with MediaMonkey. However ZoneAlarm is on so why would Windows think this? This others me....
  4. Windows Firewall ON & OFF behaviour

Windows Firewall ON & OFF behaviour: Hi all,I am facing an issue in accessing my Titus Data classification application and could identify that when I turned OFF windows defender firewall the application is accessible but when its turned ON with all ports open for both TCP & UDP the application is not accessible....
  5. Help Please with computer powering off

in Windows 10 Support
    Help Please with computer powering off: I have a new computer. I have one task that tells the computer to turn off at 11:30 nightly. Here lately the last two mornings, I come in, the computer is complete power off. I turn it on and get working about 10 mins into what I'm doing, I get this message that my computer...
  6. Firewall Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Firewall Help: I'm trying to Allow spotify through Windows Firewall but when I go Control Panel>System & Security>Firewall There's no link to Allow and Block things I just got a new PC so I'm getting used to things, Replies are appreciated. submitted by /u/Imcold7 [link] [comments]...
  7. Help Me Please MY FIREWALL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Me Please MY FIREWALL: Soooo... when i want to allow some program through firewall, i cant click the Change Setting button the colour its grayed and it seems i cant remove some program in my firewall, because when i want to remove some program the colour is Gray i cant clicked it Pls help mee~~~...
  8. Firewall turned off

Firewall turned off: Why am I receiving message firewall is turned off, but when I check security firewall is on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/firewall-turned-off/c12a23bd-426d-4406-91d4-54f50be196cd
  9. Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off

Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off: Have just started using Windows 10 (after years on Windows 8) and am generally happy with it, but I am constantly getting a notification telling me that "Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off; tap or click to see available options". But I go to Windows...
  10. Firewall Help

Firewall Help: Hello, I have the windows 10 system and I keep getting this notification that my firewall is off in both McAfee and in windows, it also shows that in the settings, and when I click on the McAfee app or look to where to actually put it on in settings it says that it's actually...