Windows 10: Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up

Discus and support Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP! Windows freezing I just finished my first build. I installed an M.2 and I purchased and downloaded windows to a flash drive. Got Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AMCGremlin, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up

PLEASE HELP! Windows freezing

I just finished my first build. I installed an M.2 and I purchased and downloaded windows to a flash drive. Got Windows installed. Everything seemed to work and I installed Windows through a flash drive. But now Windows just freezes on boot up. I erased the partition/install and reinstalled Windows but same problem, just freezes on boot up.

Specs: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon Intel i5-9600K EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 2x8g DDR4 RAM

Monitor is a Samsung 24” curved monitor

Important to note: The motherboard is an open box with no accessories (no disk or manual but i got all drivers from the website but nothing has been installed.

submitted by /u/AMCGremlin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AMCGremlin, Oct 29, 2019

2. Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Oct 29, 2019
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up

1. Please help! Windows freezes on first boot up - Similar Threads - Please help freezes

2. Freezes and USB disconnecting on first boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezes and USB disconnecting on first boot: As the title states, every time i start my pc for the first time of the day or after it being off for a while, it freezes randomly for 1-5 seconds and disconnects and reconnects alll my usb devices mouse, keyboard, etc.... Once i restart my pc it doesn't happen anymore.The...
  3. Freezes and USB disconnecting on first boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezes and USB disconnecting on first boot: As the title states, every time i start my pc for the first time of the day or after it being off for a while, it freezes randomly for 1-5 seconds and disconnects and reconnects alll my usb devices mouse, keyboard, etc.... Once i restart my pc it doesn't happen anymore.The...
  4. Freezes and USB disconnecting on first boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Freezing right after booting. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezing right after booting. Please help!: submitted by /u/ConstantDifficulty80 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzkmdy/freezing_right_after_booting_please_help/
  6. Boot Drive messed up? please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot Drive messed up? please help!: So, I was doing the Guru3D Display Driver Uninstaller, and I did all that, and it restarted and then it says “A disk read error occurred, press ctrl alt del to restart” and i don’t know what to do!!!! submitted by /u/FalconzBeast [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 is not booting up, please help

Windows 10 is not booting up, please help: After the initial page showing the manufacturer logo, my system is not booting up windows, it is showing a black screen with a blinking underscore _ on the top left side of the screen....
  8. Windows freeze please help

Windows freeze please help: So i had some problems with some games where they would start up with a black screen,i read online that it could be because of drivers,after updating drivers it didnt work so i used DDU and right now after the ddu finished when i start up my pc it just freezes on the desktop...
  9. Never ending boot up.... Please, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Never ending boot up.... Please, please help: Okay so recently I decided to reset my computer, as usual I encounter numerous problems. >Startup >Bios screen (Asus/Intel) >Monitor turns off >Monitor turns back on >Blue win10 logo and loading circle >Black screen for 5-10 secs >Install screen displaying 64%...
  10. First boot fails to boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    First boot fails to boot up: I had this issue since day one. I figure I am in the right place and ask for the right answers. Pretty much every first boot after it being powered off for a while, it stays stuck on the splash screen. I would force a power off and restart it and it goes through with no...