Windows 10: PLEASE HELP! windows login bug, start menu bug and settings not opening!

Discus and support PLEASE HELP! windows login bug, start menu bug and settings not opening! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; OK I have three major issues with windows right now, first of all the windows login screen wont let me login sometimes, it just resets when I drag up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/5aLyxy, Aug 14, 2020.

1. /u/5aLyxy Win User

PLEASE HELP! windows login bug, start menu bug and settings not opening!

OK I have three major issues with windows right now, first of all the windows login screen wont let me login sometimes, it just resets when I drag up or press enter to get to the login part. Secondly, neither the physical windows button nor the digital windows button/menu doesn't work at all, I've already tried different key boards, ports and countless tutorials, but nothing works. and lastly The settings tab just doesn't want to open it just crashes as soon as i open it. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON HOW TO RESOLVE THESE PROBLEMS TELL ME!! I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!

submitted by /u/5aLyxy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/5aLyxy, Aug 14, 2020
  2. rrizky20 Win User

Bugged Start Menu

Can anyone help to solve my issue with this start menu
    PLEASE HELP! windows login bug, start menu bug and settings not opening! [​IMG]

rrizky20, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Start menu and settings both wont open.

Hello Robert,

As per the description of the issue, you are unable to open both Windows Settings and Start menu. For us to resolve this issue, we suggest that you perform troubleshooting. Here's an

article
    that you can go to. In here, you'll see solutions to resolve Start menu issues.

To resolve Windows Settings issue, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Boot into Safe Mode.
    • Open a command prompt windows.
    • Type sfc/scannow, and then hit Enter.
    • Once it's finished, restart the computer to check if the issue still persists.

If the issue still persists after doing the steps above, kindly refer to this
    link
    for further troubleshooting.

Let us know if the resolution provided works.

Paolo Mag, Aug 14, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Bugged Start Menu

......................already updated to latest version of windows and seems that sfc cant repair my issue...................

I just did that yesterday after installing the new version 10586.318.

I ran the sfc and it found corrupt files but unable to repair.
    Then in elevated command prompt, I ran .......
    dism /online /cleanup-image / restorehealth
    Result : operstion successful.
    Then I ran sfc /scannow again and this time it found the corrupt files and successfully repaired them.

Here is the screenshot of what I had done..........................

PLEASE HELP! windows login bug, start menu bug and settings not opening! [​IMG]

davidhk, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. PLEASE HELP! windows login bug, start menu bug and settings not opening! - Similar Threads - PLEASE HELP login

2. Bug with the start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with the start menu tiles: Hello community,in the image below you can see a bug with the start menu tiles. I can't remove them nor move them around or interact in some way. I just have the context menu with "More-> Deactivate Live-Tiles" if this is the correct translation.How can I fix/remove it?...
  3. Bug with the start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with the start menu tiles: Hello community,in the image below you can see a bug with the start menu tiles. I can't remove them nor move them around or interact in some way. I just have the context menu with "More-> Deactivate Live-Tiles" if this is the correct translation.How can I fix/remove it?...
  4. Bug with the start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start menu tiles bug

Start menu tiles bug: My pc was working pretty slow so i decided to reset it. After reset everything was good when i noticed that the start menu tiles were messed up. Few tiles were overlapped on one another and while trying to seprate them the start menu...
  6. Start Menu icons bug

Start Menu icons bug: Some Start Menu icons are not appearing correctly [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icons-bug/f6dea444-1359-472e-8d35-a1755154ed4e
  7. I found a bug in the start menu (bug)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I found a bug in the start menu (bug): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ChilDragonMC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5t9rd/i_found_a_bug_in_the_start_menu_bug/
  8. Windows Start Menu Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Start Menu Bug: I've encountered a weird bug that I'm assuming is caused by a new update of Windows 10 as I've never had this issue before. Whenever I open my Windows Start menu, it lags as it appears as well as when it disappears. The animation of it appearing and disappearing seems to be...
  9. Start Menu bug! [NEED HELP]

Start Menu bug! [NEED HELP]: I've had this problem before with my old computer. I'm not sure whats causing it. If you have any solutions please reply to this post. Video of my problem: https://streamable.com/u37t9...
  10. Bugged Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged Start Menu: Can anyone help to solve my issue with this start menu [img] 49907