Windows 10: Please help. Windows not working

Discus and support Please help. Windows not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I have windows 10 on a brand new pc I built few days ago. Everything was fine I have downloaded a few games from the official launchers. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/7imi, Apr 21, 2020.

1. /u/7imi Win User

Please help. Windows not working

Hello. I have windows 10 on a brand new pc I built few days ago. Everything was fine I have downloaded a few games from the official launchers. I was playing assetto corsa and then it crashed and I couldn’t get out of the application so I had to shutdown. When it booted I now can’t open any applications in my desktop or my task bar. I can open applications from start menu but then I can’t use the applications as the mouse clicks don’t do anything. Also the search menu is now a blank page. When u got in to task manager it shows 10-15% cpu usage but doesn’t show what applications are using that. Please help. Thank you.

submitted by /u/7imi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/7imi, Apr 21, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Please help. Windows not working - Similar Threads - Please help working

2. Printer is not working please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not working please help: Printer is not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-please-help/54f8ab5b-9629-48fc-a5cb-83dcca1e05d2
  3. Printer is not working please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is not working please help: Printer is not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-working-please-help/54f8ab5b-9629-48fc-a5cb-83dcca1e05d2
  4. Laptop not working - please help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not working - please help!!: My laptop the huwei matebook d15 will not turn on properly. I am stuck on a blue page which says choose an option. The options are use a device, troubleshoot, turn off pc. I have tried trouble shooting, startup repair isn't working, I have tried uninstalling the recent update...
  5. Laptop not working - please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not working - please help!!: My laptop the huwei matebook d15 will not turn on properly. I am stuck on a blue page which says choose an option. The options are use a device, troubleshoot, turn off pc. I have tried trouble shooting, startup repair isn't working, I have tried uninstalling the recent update...
  6. Laptop not working - please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows not working please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not working please help: [IMG]So im a little paranoid as ive never had this kind of issue in the past so im just gonna write timeline of events, any help would be really appreciated as i need to get my pc working as soon as possible for uni So my computer had usually always been fine, I’ve not had...
  8. Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Re-Install " IS NOT WORKING ! please please please help: Windows 10 Home. Purchased in 2016. My furry butt companion " Memphis" He's my Dawg... Accidently knocked my Quart of Beer into computer. Computer repair dude said he removed KEY from Account and installed into my NEW but yet still old Computer. Said since I was so poor it...
  9. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  10. .net is not work please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .net is not work please help: i am using windows 10pro but .net is not work please help me error code 0x800F0950 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/net-is-not-work-please-help/0fe99705-3bf1-4a90-8edd-ab01edc74f3e