Windows 10: Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle)

Discus and support Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all! Yesterday out of the blue, my PC stopped working properly. It will get stuck on the spinning circle while booting (it will stop spinning) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Freek94, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle)

Hi all!

Yesterday out of the blue, my PC stopped working properly. It will get stuck on the spinning circle while booting (it will stop spinning) and there is not other way than to shut the pc off.

I have managed to log in through safe mode, which works. Restarting or through auto recover sometimes brings me to the login screen, but when I perform any action in that screen, the PC crashes, restarts and gets stuck on the spinning circle again.

I have also tried Windows startup repair and system restore, but neither worked.

Hopefully someone can help me out!

submitted by /u/Freek94
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Freek94, Jul 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 Stuck At Spinning Circle When Booting

Hi,

I installed windows 10 on my laptop 2 days ago. But, when i boot, i always stuck at the spinning circles for hours. I've tried to reset my pc in the troubleshoot but it didn't help. System restore also didn't help. I can enter the safe mode.

Gillberto Phillbert, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

After I updated my Windows 10 to 1803, my PC can't boot. Stuck at a black screen(no windows logo) with a spinning circle , no HDD indicator activity. However, I can enter safe mode. What is the problem?

ztartennery, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle)

Spinning circle - Unable to boot pc or enter safe mode

Hi

I hope someone can offer some advice as I am completely stuck.

I know there are lots of topics about this issue and I have checked some but I still haven't found an answer that helps my issue.

The main problem is that I have the blue screen with the spinning circle when trying to boot my pc (windows 10) and I cannot find a way to enter safe mode. I have read that you should press ctrl+alt+delete which will bring up a menu but for me it does not.

I tried f8 when booting to enter safe mode but that did nothing.

I also read that if you can get to the login screen you can press the power button in the corner to reboot in to safe mode, however when I occasionally do see the background image appear where the login screen usually is, there is no login box or power button,
    only the network icon. Pressing anything at all brings up the spinning circle again.

I unplugged everything from the pc (Inc. network cable) except the monitor and power cable and the issue still remains.

I am lost for what to do now as nothing i have tried works and I am stuck with this spinning circle!

Also to note, this started out as an issue with apps not loading so i found a site with a number of suggestions, one of which was to change permissions on the c drive.

This didn't solve the issue but I noticed that it had removed my pc pin for some reason and when I tried to add it again nothing would happen, I clicked add and nothing.

In the end I did the windows reset pc method hoping that would sort it out and after this the issue still remained.

I downloaded a program from tweaking.com to reset windows 10 permissions and before running it it suggested to switch the pc off and unplug etc to drain the power. When I turned the pc back on is when i got the spinning circle for the first time.

Hopefully I haven't missed anything, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

ChrisD1984, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle)

1. Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle) - Similar Threads - Please help stuck

2. Windows 10 pc stuck on black screen with spinning circle, tried many things, please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pc stuck on black screen with spinning circle, tried many things, please Help!: I have a windows 10 desktop, was runnning fine for years, kept it updated with windows/gpu drivers etc, used avast one for an AV.The other day i left my pc running stable diffision while i was out i do this alot because i render images in batches at a time, when i returned...
  3. Windows 10 pc stuck on black screen with spinning circle, tried many things, please Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pc stuck on black screen with spinning circle, tried many things, please Help!: I have a windows 10 desktop, was runnning fine for years, kept it updated with windows/gpu drivers etc, used avast one for an AV.The other day i left my pc running stable diffision while i was out i do this alot because i render images in batches at a time, when i returned...
  4. Windows 10 pc stuck on black screen with spinning circle, tried many things, please Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  6. Mouse blue circle stuck spinning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse blue circle stuck spinning: Hello Everyone, suddenly my hp laptop mouse circle continuously spinning and I am unable to click on desktop icons. I restarted several times. Disabled mouse renabled but still circle is spinning and I'm unable to click desktop icons. However I am able to click desktop icons...
  7. Spinning circle

Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  8. Windows stuck on spinning circle

Windows stuck on spinning circle: So I decided to update Windows to 1909 today. I left it for a little while, since I thought it'd take long, but now it's been one hour and the only thing I have is black screen with small spinning circle. Is this normal? Do I need to wait longer? I need to do some works using...
  9. Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle: So I recently upgraded to windows 10, the Installion performed successfully, I selected my account and chose the express settings, after this I was presented a green screen with a series of dots spinning, I let this run for well over two hours in which nothing had changed,...
  10. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot: When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening? Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean...