Windows 10: Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...

Discus and support Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I upgraded to the May 2004 update in April, but since then my computer started crashing once a week or so. As of today, it crashes every hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smotely, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...

Hi all,

I upgraded to the May 2004 update in April, but since then my computer started crashing once a week or so. As of today, it crashes every hour with the above message. I've used WhoCrashed to see the culprit:

On Mon 6/1/2020 4:16:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060120-4875-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3DDA20) Bugcheck code: 0x1C7 (0x0, 0xFFFF800861EC5000, 0xD7FFFBD4, 0x14E2B) Error: CUSTOM_ERROR file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 6/1/2020 4:16:26 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!memset+0x71B0C) Bugcheck code: 0x1C7 (0x0, 0xFFFF800861EC5000, 0xD7FFFBD4, 0x14E2B) Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 5/25/2020 1:02:50 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\052520-5390-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3DDA20) Bugcheck code: 0x1C7 (0x0, 0xFFFFA48D2668A000, 0x66D7BE4D, 0x25E88A) Error: CUSTOM_ERROR file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System

Is this a hardware failure? How can I revert back to version 1909 if it's a May 2020 Update problem? I'm running a Huawei Matebook X Pro.

submitted by /u/smotely
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/smotely, Jun 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 1, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...

Update while shutting down taking eight hours

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Did you see any notification about Windows preparing to Install updates while shutting down the system?

2. Have you check if you can re boot the computer?

I would recommend that you wait for 24hrs and check if your system shuts down on its own. If not then I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you can access the desktop. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...

1. Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with... - Similar Threads - Please help shutting

2. ltsc shuts down in an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ltsc shuts down in an hour: ltsc shuts down in an hour it shuts down for no reason no overheating this only happens with ltsc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ltsc-shuts-down-in-an-hour/daf2a536-615c-4891-99d4-e83c88510c99
  3. ltsc shuts down in an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ltsc shuts down in an hour: ltsc shuts down in an hour it shuts down for no reason no overheating this only happens with ltsc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ltsc-shuts-down-in-an-hour/daf2a536-615c-4891-99d4-e83c88510c99
  4. ltsc shuts down in an hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included: The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now. Nothing notable at the time I can remember changed with my system.Since then I have replaced my RAM, power supply, installed...
  6. BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs every 10 hours or so. PLEASE HELP--minidumps included: The title says it all. I'm no expert in reading mini dump files, I certainly can't make sense of it. I've been getting BSODs for about 7/8 months now. Nothing notable at the time I can remember changed with my system.Since then I have replaced my RAM, power supply, installed...
  7. My computer shuts down automatically every one hour

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer shuts down automatically every one hour: Please help, my windows 10 computer shuts down every 1 hour. There were times that i was doing some school works and also when playing games and it automatically says "shutting down". What can I do?? PLEASE HELP!!!! T_T...
  8. Win 10 Shutting down every hour or so.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Shutting down every hour or so.: Not sure what's going on, it started today. It shows the windows is shutting down screen. No events in the event log. Utterly confused here. Anyone know what might be the cause? submitted by /u/MailmetotheMoon [link] [comments]...
  9. BDOS every hour or so

BDOS every hour or so: Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this with similar specs, as it sounds like people are being impacted differently. My research tells me the Blue Screening, which produces the " Critical_Process_Died " error code, may be caused by one of the recent Windows...
  10. Shut down "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" Please Help

Shut down "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" Please Help: [ATTACH] It gives me this error every single time i shut down. after it goes to 100% then it turns off, any ideas how to fix this? error "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"...