Windows 10: Please help with my new build. I just finished building my pc after getting a new...

Discus and support Please help with my new build. I just finished building my pc after getting a new... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thankyoukanyverycool [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thankyoukanyverycool, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Please help with my new build. I just finished building my pc after getting a new...

/u/thankyoukanyverycool, Jan 16, 2020

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Build 10049 - Not Detecting New Builds

Method 1: Run the Windows update Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Fix problems with
      Windows Updates.
    After running the Windows updates Troubleshooter, follow the next method.

Method 2: I would suggest you to Restart the computer multiple times and next follow the below steps to install update.

1. Open
    Settings app from Start Menu.

2. Click on
    Update and recovery icon.

3. Now click on
    Advanced Options link present in right-side pane and select "Fast" option from the drop-down box.

Go back to previous page and it'll automatically start checking for new builds. Otherwise you can click on "Check now" button.

4. Click on "Download now" button to start downloading the new update build of Windows 10.

After downloading the build, your computer will automatically restart to install the new update.

The download size will be around 2 or 3 GB depending upon the computer architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) and system language.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Please help with my new build. I just finished building my pc after getting a new...

New pc build windows 10 will not boot

just finished building gaming pc bought a brand new copy of windows 10 and it will not boot. Why is this so complicated?

CameronChaney, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Please help with my new build. I just finished building my pc after getting a new...

1. Please help with my new build. I just finished building my pc after getting a new... - Similar Threads - Please help build

2. New high level build constantly getting BSOD. I posted my minidumps please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New high level build constantly getting BSOD. I posted my minidumps please help: I built this PC 6 months ago and have constantly gotten BSOD. Please help me get to the bottom of this i don't even use it because it randomly crashes at least 2-3 times a day. I've tried updating all my drivers, downloading all the microsoft redistributables, updating BIOS,...
  3. New high level build constantly getting BSOD. I posted my minidumps please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New high level build constantly getting BSOD. I posted my minidumps please help: I built this PC 6 months ago and have constantly gotten BSOD. Please help me get to the bottom of this i don't even use it because it randomly crashes at least 2-3 times a day. I've tried updating all my drivers, downloading all the microsoft redistributables, updating BIOS,...
  4. New computer build keeps crashings, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer build keeps crashings, please help!: Below is a link to my last few dump files. Any help will be greatly appreciated.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10h6qKzQlFjHYcEsWxk8FTPH4mM8IQppV?usp=sharingBelow is my CPUZ Verificationhttps://valid.x86.fr/yfimqmHopefully I have provided enough information. Thanks...
  5. OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    OLD PC SIGN IN ON MY NEW PC BUILD?: Can someone please help me. I recently built a new PC. I needed a bigger HHD so I took it from my old PC. A few months go by everything is fine.. then today I slide up to sign in on the lock screen for the pc, type in my 4 pin passcode.... first it said your profile is...
  6. New build. No audio. Help Please!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New build. No audio. Help Please!: Hello, I just completed a new build and everything is up and running except I have no audio. I am running an i5-10400f with an MSI b460m Mortar mobo. I have made all of the connections on the mobo and triple checked everything. I am trying to connect some speakers to the back...
  7. My new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new build: I just built this computer with an rx 580 and sometimes the screen goes black, my rgb keyboard and mouse shut off, and I have to press the reset button on my case to get it working again. When it turns back on, I get a radeon notification saying Default wattman setting have...
  8. Random BSoDs on new build, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoDs on new build, please help!: Just built the PC a little over a week ago and keep getting random bluescreens. They havent happened while ive been gaming, mostly just when my wife has been working online. Running a memory scan now and its 70% complete with no issues detected. PC specs all components new...
  9. building new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    building new pc: building new pc do I have to buy windows 10? ihave it on my old pc already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/building-new-pc/009f6c4e-9118-4d79-b775-df1c6d5d068d"
  10. New PC build – I can't get internet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New PC build – I can't get internet...: So I've got a new build: Windows 10 Pro 64bit. CPU: 2700 Ryzen Motherboard: Asus Prime X470 Pro RAM: x2 16GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200mhz (although I can only get 2133mhz atm) GPU: nVidia 2070 Windforce HD: 1tb Western Digital Blue M.2 2280 SSD PSU: Corsair 650W Gold The...