Windows 10: Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included

Discus and support Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey ya'll! Thanks in advance for any help with this. It's really bothersome, and I appreciate any help you can offer.Been getting pretty frustrating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CoreyCompton, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included

Hey ya'll! Thanks in advance for any help with this. It's really bothersome, and I appreciate any help you can offer.Been getting pretty frustrating crashes over the last week or 2. Honestly I feel like it's been going on for longer than that, but I thought I had figured it out last time and chalked it up to bad graphics drivers. This time, the crashes seem to be pointing to hardware, as it's throwing a WHEA error and pointing to Intel.sys. What I've Done: Found a couple forums with a similar WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error, so I traced some of the recommended steps. 1. Ran Intel Diagnostic Tool and

:)

CoreyCompton, Dec 3, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 3, 2023
  3. David-M. Win User
    System crashes verifier minidump included

Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.

Your minidumps indicate that an input device, more specifically a Human Interface Device (HID), is causing the crashes.

What HID devices (keyboard, mouse, game controllers, etc.) were connected to your computer at the time the crash occurred?

What is the manufacturer and model of the devices?

I will be waiting for your reply.

David-M., Dec 3, 2023
  4. testing Win User

Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included

Game crashing all the time / PC freezes sometimes

Since about a month I have the problem that a game (Grand Theft Auto V) is crashing all the time. Sometimes the complete PC freezes too so that it displays the old image e.g. a few minutes ago (completely unresponsive, only restarting the PC helps). The time is not predictable, when it crashes. At one time it crashes after five minutes, another time it crashes after half an hour. But one thing is sure - it will crash.

I have contacted the Rockstar Support and they say they can't help me anymore. Things I did asked by the Rockstar Support:

• reinstalled the game and Social Club multiple times
    • deleted game files in AppData/Local/Rockstar Games/GTA V and Documents\Rockstar Games\Social Club
    • deleted C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAVLauncher.exe and restored via Steam option Verify integrity of game files
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow multiple times
    • uninstalled another app, which should be responsible for network timeouts/blocking
    • switching to story mode/second character
    • submitted the export of msinfo32 including crash reports to the support
    • changed firewall settings

Things I tried myself:

• played in Safe Mode
    • changed graphics settings
    • removed OC
    • updated to latest Nvidia driver (436.15)
    • updated Windows 10
    • checked the event log, but there is no entry
    • executed memtest86 without problems
    • made a stress test with FurMark without problems

I don't have expierenced similar problems in other games/apps.

System configuration:

• i5-6600K
    • 16 GB RAM
    • Nvidia GeForce GTX 780

Temperature is always OK.

Launcher.log from GTA V writes something like:

How can I find the cause of this error?

testing, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included

1. Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included - Similar Threads - Please help crashing

2. PC Crash, minidump help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crash, minidump help: Hello, can anyone please help me analyzing this minidump:SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link date of the...
  3. Question PC crashes - Please help with minidump files

Question PC crashes - Please help with minidump files: Hi guys!I recently had a few crashes a week, mostly in some specific games mostyly Unity.I did a clean Windows reinstall and still had problems... So I did a memtest and found a few errors.I changed my 16gb of RAM for 32, ran memtest with no errors.I thought my problems were...
  4. Question PC crashes - Please help with minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question PC crashes - Please help with minidump files: Hi guys!I recently had a few crashes a week, mostly in some specific games mostyly Unity.I did a clean Windows reinstall and still had problems... So I did a memtest and found a few errors.I changed my 16gb of RAM for 32, ran memtest with no errors.I thought my problems were...
  5. Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with PC crashing during games Minidump included: Hey ya'll! Thanks in advance for any help with this. It's really bothersome, and I appreciate any help you can offer.Been getting pretty frustrating crashes over the last week or 2. Honestly I feel like it's been going on for longer than that, but I thought I had figured it...
  6. New PC crashing DV Minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC crashing DV Minidump included: I've been having my PC crash every few days at random since I built it back in April. When I am on it when it happens I do not get any BSOD, but rather my systems hangs until it reboots. The crashes have slow down a lot since they started happening once every 2-3 days down to...
  7. New PC crashing DV Minidump included

New PC crashing DV Minidump included: I've been having my PC crash every few days at random since I built it back in April. When I am on it when it happens I do not get any BSOD, but rather my systems hangs until it reboots. The crashes have slow down a lot since they started happening once every 2-3 days down to...
  8. New PC crashing DV Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included: As topic, crashes mostly occur when gaming though I have actually gotten to the error message once. Originally thought it was localized to a single game, but upon switching the same occurs. System is relatively new built in July.https://easyupload.io/du3snb...
  10. Computer crashing during games - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing during games - please help!: Hi all, I am running the latest build of Windows 10, and I am having a problem whereby my PC will crash during games. It will hard reset itself with no warning, or it will freeze and I have no option but to hard reset it myself. It happens in more demanding games like Blops...