Windows 10: PLease help with this color issue in my windows.

Discus and support PLease help with this color issue in my windows. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] My high contrast settings is turned off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YashBoura, Feb 10, 2019.

1. YashBoura Win User

PLease help with this color issue in my windows.

PLease help with this color issue in my windows. 2724d1a8-7729-4d80-a49a-74dd7dea76db?upload=true.png PLease help with this color issue in my windows. 98a50ee0-d106-45d9-a042-36571f3575a1?upload=true.png

My high contrast settings is turned off.

:)

YashBoura, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Windows Color Management Issue

Hi billin30,

With the issue you're having with your display color, I suggest that you calibrate. There may have been settings that is causing the issue and resetting them may solve this. Follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Calibrate display color.
    2. Follow the on screen instructions.
    If the issue will not somehow improve, try to check with your monitor's color settings just to be sure.

Also, I'd like to clarify what monitor is having the issue with its display going to the 'other monitor'? I'd also like to ask for help in isolating the issue. Try to use the monitors one-by-one or have them pair up with one another. Like have BenQ paired
    with Asus then have Alienware paired with Asus etc.

Update me if there were improvements.

Ian Ser, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Pinkish-gray color (apps, websites, etc) in the new version of Windows 10?

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Personalization.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Colors.
    • In the right pane, select the Accent color and close the Window and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 10, 2019
  4. PLease help with this color issue in my windows.

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

PLease help with this color issue in my windows.

1. PLease help with this color issue in my windows. - Similar Threads - PLease help color

2. Driver issues please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver issues please help: I installed Ubuntu over my Windows install, and just now decided to install Windows again, and my drivers stuff is gone. I have a acer nitro AN515-55 with a GTX 1650Ti GPU and an intel core i5 10th gen something, how do I get nitrosense and all the other geforce stuff back???...
  3. Please help me with my System Issues !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my System Issues !: So i just aquired a new PC. After like a Week i startet getting bluescreens, this kept on happening so i tried re-installing windows, at which point it crashed again and wasn't able to boot it up properly since then. Figured it was an Hardware issue so i got it replaced. Now...
  4. Windows is incorrectly displaying colors, Please Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is incorrectly displaying colors, Please Help: So I was playing csgo right and all of a sudden my colors just changed and it's not my moniter because I plugged it into my ps4 and it worked fine please help I've tried rolling back drivers ive tried updating drivers I have tried a lot and nothing works...
  5. Please help with audio issues

Please help with audio issues: So I have the volume mixer pulled up, i play a video or someone talks in discord and it turns every other application in the volume mixer down, but keeps the one that’s playing audio at its %100 level i disabled sound effects in enhancements and that didn’t seem to help, i...
  6. Please help with screen issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help with screen issue: I accidentally placed a book down on my keyboard and it made the screen look bigger and stretched out a bit. Now I have to minimize windows and stretch them out to get the right size and my desktop icons are off the screen. I tried everything. I rechecked the screen...
  7. windows 10 issues. help please

windows 10 issues. help please: [ATTACH] Hi, So my problem is the majority of the time that I try to open the display settings, an image or control panel stuff nothing shows but a grey window with a cog. It seems completely random but if I leave my pc and come back after a while the monitors will go...
  8. Windows 10 Issue, please help

Windows 10 Issue, please help: I have preinstalled W10 (legit activated instantly) from OMEN (because I bought 3 months ago an OMEN 15 RTX 2060, I5 8300H, 16 GB RAM). From 2 months i have a problem with Windows Search - I can't search for results in all Windows connected platforms etc. Most of technics...
  9. Please help my windows 10 issue!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help my windows 10 issue!: I have spent hours on end attempting to start my PC. I accidentally deleted an important windows file call Services or Setup due to its spike in CPU usage leaving me 0% spare space. I am now stuck in the faze of starting and restarting however this doesnt seem to fix it....
  10. please help - colour issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help - colour issue: Hi I'm setting up my sons new pc and the screen is a funny grey/purple colour. I've tried pressing every button and I cant make it show other colours. any ideas please...