Windows 10: Please help with this issue - continually get this pop up after uninstalling calculator...

Discus and support Please help with this issue - continually get this pop up after uninstalling calculator... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/t-fuss [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/t-fuss, Jan 31, 2020.

1. /u/t-fuss Win User

Please help with this issue - continually get this pop up after uninstalling calculator...

/u/t-fuss, Jan 31, 2020

2. calculator issues

Hi,

A corrupted application is one of the possible reasons why the Calculator app does not launch properly. To troubleshoot your concern, kindly follow these steps:

• Reset the Calculator app. Go to Settings> Apps> Calculator>Advanced options> Reset. After that, kindly restart your computer. Note: This will permanently delete the apps's data on your computer.
    • Perform a clean boot. It helps eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this

link
      . Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KBarticle to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the
      issue.
    • Check for Windows Update. Go to Settings> Update & Security> Check for updates. An update for the Calculator app may be available.

Should you need further assistance, just let us know.

Raymond Ave, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 31, 2020
  4. ossie Win User

Please help with this issue - continually get this pop up after uninstalling calculator...

Calculator is missing

I just type Calculator in search bar and it pops up at top of list.

ossie, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Please help with this issue - continually get this pop up after uninstalling calculator... - Similar Threads - Please help issue

2. Still Not Getting A Windows 11 Update After Getting A Pop Up Like This - Please Help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Not Getting A Windows 11 Update After Getting A Pop Up Like This - Please Help!!!: It is giving me the message pop up like this : This Pc can run Windows 11 Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you. Note: Some Windows 10 features aren't available...
  3. Still Not Getting A Windows 11 Update After Getting A Pop Up Like This - Please Help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still Not Getting A Windows 11 Update After Getting A Pop Up Like This - Please Help!!!: It is giving me the message pop up like this : This Pc can run Windows 11 Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you. Note: Some Windows 10 features aren't available...
  4. Still Not Getting A Windows 11 Update After Getting A Pop Up Like This - Please Help!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Calculator keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calculator keeps popping up: Since my computer last updated I think in Dec , the calculator keeps popping up at least 10 times when I turn my computer on. I delete them and still pop up while working . Hopefully someone can help. Thanks...
  6. Get help window continuously popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get help window continuously popping up: I am using windows 10 and when i working on offline modewithout internet, get help window continuously popping up with the alert-"It looks like you're not connected to the internet" and this window continuously popping up. And when I working on online mode that time I can...
  7. Continuous Error pop up issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Error pop up issue: [IMG]Everytime i open my laptop this pop up shows up, started happening around 1-2 weeks ago. Not sure how I can fix it or get rid of it please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuous-error-pop-up-issue/9329f9a4-b87b-4b2e-883d-295ef9cc6d4e
  8. Crotana pop up continuously

in Cortana
    Crotana pop up continuously: In my laptop crotana pop up continuously without pressing any key. I have reset the windows also then also this problem is not resolved. It continuously distract while working. Any solution?...
  9. Get Help in Windows 10 continuously popping up

in Windows 10 News
    Get Help in Windows 10 continuously popping up: [ATTACH] Most of the Windows PCs are now connected to the internet and keeping that mind, Microsoft has configured the F1 key on the keyboard to open online help. Everytime you press it, it launches Edge and auto searches for ‘how [...] This post Get Help in Windows 10...
  10. Calculator pops up every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168

Users found this page by searching for:

1. search watchsportslive.net