Windows 10: Please help with xbox services

Discus and support Please help with xbox services in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem is everything is fine except for server connectivity for xbox live multiplayer, which is blocked, and I have a problem that is bound to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mathias PAILLOUX, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Please help with xbox services

The problem is everything is fine except for server connectivity for xbox live multiplayer, which is blocked, and I have a problem that is bound to this is the fact that I can't find any xbox services in the services window, which means I can't even activate the asked xbox services that should be enable me to be able to play xbox live games on my pc. If someone could please help me, but keep in mind that firest I did everything that all the xbox sites says and second I did uninstall the xbox services but even when reinstalled nothing works and I'm unable to have a connected indicator next to the Server connectivity in the "game" setting in the windows Settings app. thanks a lot Please help with xbox services :)

:)

Mathias PAILLOUX, Oct 30, 2019

2. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 30, 2019
  3. The Xbox guide won't open.Why?!

Hi Oliver,

An Xbox Live service interruption is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error: 0x8027025a when opening the Xbox guide. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status.

If you see any service alerts, kindly wait until the service is up and running and try again.

Solution 2: Start the app again. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select
      Home
    • With the focus on the app tile, select the Menu button.
    • Select Quit.

Solutions 3: Restart your console.

Reset the cache on your Xbox One console by following these steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Restart console.
    • Select Yes to confirm.

Solution 4: Reset your console to factory defaults. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Console info & updates.
    • Select Reset console. On the Reset console screen, select
      Reset and keep my games & apps.

Kindly provide us an update, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Please help with xbox services

XBOX APP BUG - XblAuthManager Service Fails to Stop Correctly

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

Please be informed that Xbox Live Auth Manager provides authentication and authorization services for interacting with Xbox Live. If this service is stopped, some applications may not operate correctly. This service exists
    in Windows 10 only. The Xbox Live Auth Manager service runs as a LocalSystem in a shared process of svchost.exe.

This process is mainly dependent on the Remote Procedure Call (RPC). So it is strongly recommended that you have the RPCSS service running as well.

Now, please follow the below recommendation and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

If the above recommendation did not work, I would suggest you to restore the computer to an earlier functional state and see if it helps.

Refer to the below link on
    Recovery options in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Please help with xbox services

1. Please help with xbox services - Similar Threads - Please help xbox

2. Please someone help Update Orchastrator Service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help Update Orchastrator Service.: So basically for the past few days I have been trying to start my Update Orchastrator Service I'm gonna call it UOS for now. and it hasn't been starting. I've been getting error code 1053 and I tried to set ServicePipeTimeout to 240000 Ms Decimals but it didnt do anything I...
  3. Please someone help Update Orchastrator Service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please someone help Update Orchastrator Service.: So basically for the past few days I have been trying to start my Update Orchastrator Service I'm gonna call it UOS for now. and it hasn't been starting. I've been getting error code 1053 and I tried to set ServicePipeTimeout to 240000 Ms Decimals but it didnt do anything I...
  4. Microsoft and xbox app Crashes Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft and xbox app Crashes Please help: i try to log into my microsoft account to log into xbox game bar and then it crashes i tried to do the same thing for xbox app and microsoft but the same thing happends Please Help I can't Play with my...
  5. BSoD System Service Exception PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSoD System Service Exception PLEASE HELP!: So every so often I will occasionally get a BSOD and I can't figure out why. I've updated all my drivers and ran everything that I could! I would upload OneDrive of the dump files but for some reason, I can't zip them nor do they want to upload to my OneDrive. If you could...
  6. Please help. Xbox networking issues on pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. Xbox networking issues on pc.: I was trying to play cod mw with my friend whose on xbox and the xbox game bars party was not working AT ALL. Now me being the dummy i am i try to and fix this problem with the power of google. I went into apps and reset the xbox app, game bar and stuff. This didnt fix...
  7. Xbox 360 Peripherals not working. Please Help.

Xbox 360 Peripherals not working. Please Help.: I have had a generic Xbox 360 wireless receiver since April of 2020 and have had no issues whatsoever. I did as most people instructed and installed the drivers manually from ones that were already on my computer. I did a feature update last night and now the driver will not...
  8. Please help, windows search service

Please help, windows search service: So i wanted to search a file with file explorer but apparently search indexing was turned off, so i went ahead and tried to turn it on, guess what i couldn't, "modify" is greyed out and rebuild in the advanced tab does absolutely nothing. i looked it up and it seemed to have...
  9. Missing Xbox Services... Help pls.

Missing Xbox Services... Help pls.: Hi, im having an issue i never had before. Well it happened after i updated windows.. You see i got missing xbox services these to be exact altough they show up in the Registry Editor but not in Services?. Can't login into Xbox app therefore i can't play Xbox store games wich...
  10. "Audio services not responding" Please help me :,(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Audio services not responding" Please help me :,(: I need help!!!! Im just gonna cut to the chase. My sound is not working! The sound icon at the taskbar has an 'X' symbol next to it. When I try to trouble shoot it, it says "Audio services not responding". My sound worked fine before, but this is just random! Im so...