Windows 10: Please help

Discus and support Please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't run a game called Still Life, and it keeps showing this message: [ATTACH] I tried running compatibility shooter and it always recommends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thebobotron2000, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Please help

I can't run a game called Still Life, and it keeps showing this message:

Please help 62497620-4157-4182-9da6-432e8d79e22b?upload=true.jpg

I tried running compatibility shooter and it always recommends this:

Please help db5c6568-abfc-4b82-b9d0-85b949908ad1?upload=true.jpg

Then when i try to use it, it just gives me the same window as in the first picture. i have tried manually and automatically and it always leads to this setting, so what do i do? I also tried visiting the developer website, but that website is for sale and no longer exists.

:)

thebobotron2000, Oct 21, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 21, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Please help

1. Please help - Similar Threads - Please help

2. How to Fix Missing Microsoft Calendar Event Icons? - Please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Fix Missing Microsoft Calendar Event Icons? - Please Help: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1809, (OS Build 17763.288) on an HP ENVY Notebook. Recently Microsoft expanded the number of Microsoft Calendar event icons from 12 to 36 as part of a Microsoft Windows update. I do not recall the exact date of the update, but I...
  3. Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Sound Drivers. Where can I find It? Please Help, thanks.: Model: Thomson Sp-Neo14-2bk32. Intel Atom x5-z8350CPU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-sound-drivers-where-can-i-find-it-please-help/29540ec5-c1e3-4d02-a4c3-44ded4afd1a5
  4. Recently i can't get to the context menu on the desktop, i need help please

Recently i can't get to the context menu on the desktop, i need help please: when i first noticed this i tried with different mettods habilite the context menu on my desktop of Windows 10, as any method was useful for me i entered on the decision of reseting my laptop (alienware) to initial configuration. the first thing i tried was clicking the...
  5. Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Uninstalled Java from my win10 computer. Please help.: So basically I accidentally uninstalled java from my computer because some apps were acting up. I figured I could just reinstall it. This was not the case. Anytime I would try to install at the very end of the install process it will show an error code that looks like...
  6. Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.: As can be seen in the Picture below, my sleep button is glitched out, it is moving left and right. This happens to occur anytime that I lock my PC. This isn't the only thing that happens. As soon as I see this, I know I need to restart my PC because I cant do anything unless...
  7. Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help me I have a Black Bar on the bottom of my screen below the taskbar: I've had it for more than a month now I tried to ignore it but It's just so annoying when about 5cm of your screen is cut off I have no idea what to do I have searched the internet for years, please help me...
  8. RealTEK HD Audio problems. PLEASE HELP!

RealTEK HD Audio problems. PLEASE HELP!: Just about 2 weeks ago my power box broke, so i had to get a new one. Once i managed to fit in my new power box everything worked totally just like how it was before but then i soon realized that there was no sound coming through my headset. So i thought i just need to sort...
  9. whea_uncorrectable_error please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whea_uncorrectable_error please help!: Hi Everyone, I have been getting BSOD's not to frequently but it has really become annoying hope you all can help. This is the info I have received from BlueScreenView Computer is an Asus GL553VE Intel Core I7-7700 CPU@ 2.80 GHz 16 GB Ram 8+8 Bug Check Code:...
  10. please help. I think a virus was downloaded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help. I think a virus was downloaded: i belive i found it under This PC C:\ local disk \ Persi0.sys 16,000 kb . i think its a virus......... I dont have the admin password . pleasse help. also defender is saying that im missing Your device is missing important security and quality fixes and no threats are...