Windows 10: Please help

Discus and support Please help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't run a game called Still Life, and it keeps showing this message: [ATTACH] I tried running compatibility shooter and it always recommends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thebobotron2000, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Please help

I can't run a game called Still Life, and it keeps showing this message:

Please help 62497620-4157-4182-9da6-432e8d79e22b?upload=true.jpg

I tried running compatibility shooter and it always recommends this:

Please help db5c6568-abfc-4b82-b9d0-85b949908ad1?upload=true.jpg

Then when i try to use it, it just gives me the same window as in the first picture. i have tried manually and automatically and it always leads to this setting, so what do i do? I also tried visiting the developer website, but that website is for sale and no longer exists.

:)

thebobotron2000, Oct 21, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 21, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Please help

1. Please help - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help! Bios utility is missing, in other words not able to enter into Bios utility.: Hello, I had a small issue with my laptop, had a repair. They reinstalled whole operating system, soon I opened the laptop there was pxe mof exiting rom error which shows for 3 seconds and boots into windows. Soon I realized I found that Bios utility menu has gone missing, I...
  3. Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for a app and it will not unlock my goodies Please help: Paided for a Microsoft Store App. Downloaded 2 times and its still on the version that is trying to charge me. I need help so it will unlock what I pd for...
  4. Please help: BSOD 124 WHEA uncorrectable error / Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please help: BSOD 124 WHEA uncorrectable error / Windows 10: Hello all, I have been experiencing the BSOD 124 WHEA uncorrectable error / Windows 10 The machine is Lenovo Y710 cube-15ISH and specs are as follows: Intel Core™ i7-6700 Processor (3.40GHz 8MB) NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 6GB 16GB DDR4 2133 MHz 1TB 7200 RPM + 128GB...
  5. hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account: hi can you please help with turning on spell check in windows 10 with my gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-can-you-please-help-with-turning-on-spell-check/d20d7a41-4f07-4e53-9c49-d92a0dca79c2
  6. Please help... script error

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help... script error: Hi...before I start I will need replies in Laymans terms as I am not technically minded...sorry. Every time I use my laptop it comes up with a box stating "script error" how do I rectify this? Also the laptop is running VERY SLOW is there a way I can get it back to running...
  7. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  8. Can't activate Windows after I updated, please help.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows after I updated, please help.: Hello, as I got my new computers for my library, one of them updated and now I have the Activate Windows watermark, and cannot get to activate Windows. I get error 0xC004C003. Please help....
  9. Error code 0x800F0922 please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code 0x800F0922 please help: 2019-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4493464) (4) Last failed install attempt on 14/04/2019 - 0x800f0922 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x800f0922-please-help/04c879e8-6c4c-446f-822c-daf3c6985369
  10. Windows password recovery PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows password recovery PLEASE HELP: PLEASE HELP asap i'm actually in a very need of help regarding this problem i have my laptop linked with a Microsoft account that i don't have an access to anymore and there are no ways to recover the account as i lost everything , im trying to go to the troubleshoot and...