Windows 10: Please help! :

Discus and support Please help! : in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am really frustrated since last night when I found out that I have almost lost all my admin privileges stated above, I don't know if it is a virus or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Triedge Productions, May 21, 2020.

1. Please help! :

I am really frustrated since last night when I found out that I have almost lost all my admin privileges stated above, I don't know if it is a virus or anything, All I can remember is I have updated everything recently on windows updates. Please help me.

I have tried the online fixes such as:

Gpedit-enabler since we need gpedit.msc to change the group policies, it shows the error: 87

sfc scannow it didn't work either

DISMs.. No problem have been detected

I can't think of any solution anymore. Please help me, it feels like I have been ripped ownership of my own computer :`

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. :

:)

Triedge Productions, May 21, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 21, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 21, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please help! :

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help! : :cool:

jmcslob, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Please help! :

1. Please help! : - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Hi Help Please..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi Help Please..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isseiasia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/guwjl7/hi_help_please/
  3. Please help.

Please help.: Every time I press a key like Q W E, the shortcut for snip and stretch keeped activating, even though I close the app. Is there a way to disable that? Its not my keyboard because when I restarted it went back to normal. submitted by /u/piloto12 [link] [comments]...
  4. Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...

Please help -- Windows shutting down every hour or so with...: Hi all, I upgraded to the May 2004 update in April, but since then my computer started crashing once a week or so. As of today, it crashes every hour with the above message. I've used WhoCrashed to see the culprit: On Mon 6/1/2020 4:16:26 PM your computer crashed or a...
  5. Unsolvable Issue Plaguing my PC PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Unsolvable Issue Plaguing my PC PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!: I have been trying to fix this issue for months Im just going to keep this short and sweet Im really bloody exhausted. It has cost me so much money and More time than anything. Had windows 8.1, PC would enter into a reboot loop error 0xc000021A constantly be rebooting itself...
  6. I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I THINK I HAVE A VIRUS CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?: CAN YOU HELP ME? I AM SURE IHAVE A VIRUS PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-think-i-have-a-virus-can-you-please-help/599e2e1c-b5c8-44a9-aae8-ed6ef4d4f29c
  7. little help please

little help please: alright, i recently got an office computer for free. asus h81m-c mobo,i3 4170,1x4 gb ram,500 gb 7200RPM HD i added i more stick of ram, A gpu, a 500gb ssd, noctua fan up front. the OS is windows 7. ive completed the updates to get the OS current. i would like to install...
  8. BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver Verification Detected Help please: After a recent windows 10 update I began having problems with various USB items camera, keyboard and then today got a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. In the course of evaluating that I ran the driver verification tool for all drivers on reboot but I am not sure how to use...
  9. Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything

Static/crackling noise in audio when under load, please help I tried everything: I recently built my new PC, based on a Ryzen 5 3600 with a Gigabyte Auros B450 M motherboard and a Gigabyte RTX 2060 and I notice that when the system is under load (while gaming) I hear occasional static cracks in the audio; it's not a constant noise, they just pop up every...
  10. Please help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me: Hello, can anyone help me windows 10 single languange i accidentally turn all my programs into WinRAR , like google chrome, even the games change into winrar can anyone please help me...