Windows 10: Please help!!!!

Discus and support Please help!!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have accidently removed admin privileges and when I try to download something it requires admin password but I don't have any admin accounts. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vytkQ, Jul 2, 2020.

1. /u/vytkQ Win User

Please help!!!!

I have accidently removed admin privileges and when I try to download something it requires admin password but I don't have any admin accounts. I don't know what to do please help, I've tried to search it up but still nothing.

submitted by /u/vytkQ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vytkQ, Jul 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 2, 2020
  3. ali2487 Win User
    X800gt Help Please!

sorry but i dnt understand the init pci bit can you expalin further please mate

Maybe like a step by step if its not too much of a problem!

Plus i do have a backkup bios

Only thing when i do insert the PCIE card the computer starts up but the monitor stays on standy!

PLEASE HELP!

ali2487, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Please help!!!!

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Please help!!!!

1. Please help!!!! - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff801aaf15000, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031924-9859-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  3. Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i get this error from today.. : 0x0000001e ,can someone please help me ?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff801aaf15000, 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffffffffffffff. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031924-9859-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  5. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...: I have been crashing and restarting randomly when i am in gameOverwatch 2 and Fortnite.This began on March 10th when I was playing overwatch 2, it randomly crashed out of nowhere. restarted, join back the game, thought it was one off issue. However, next game i crashed again...
  6. My Computer keeps crashing intermittently, Please help! Bug Check code 278, event ID 41,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. bsod problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  8. bsod problems. Please help.

bsod problems. Please help.: about a month ago, my laptop suddenly started to run into BSOD.it is usually because of multiple error reasons, I tried to sfc /scannow and it detected bunch of errors each time.DISM online restorehealth does not complete and usually stops at certain percentage.chkdsk ran...
  9. help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help please: my laptop says no internet secured when I was setting it up after adding a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/ab958ac7-fcd2-4383-ac09-53949a6a4353
  10. help please

help please: my laptop says no internet secured when I was setting it up after adding a new hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/ab958ac7-fcd2-4383-ac09-53949a6a4353