Windows 10: Please help

Discus and support Please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently tried installing amd radeon software upon installation i recieved the restart to apply update upon completion i clicked restart now and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/2004Mach1, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Please help

I recently tried installing amd radeon software upon installation i recieved the restart to apply update upon completion i clicked restart now and my computer went to restart but never successfully restarted now i have a black screen no display cant open bios when i power on Cant launch windows safe mode im stuck any tips would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/2004Mach1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/2004Mach1, Oct 28, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 28, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Please help

1. Please help - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Help Audio and mouse lag/cutting: I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started...
  3. Cannot start update service, please help. This is the error I get.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot start update service, please help. This is the error I get.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nostalgicthrowaway2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4r712/cannot_start_update_service_please_help_this_is/
  4. A file cant be moved, deleted, and renamed. Please help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A file cant be moved, deleted, and renamed. Please help.: While I rearranged the video and music files to each folders, I noticed some files won't moved to different folder. The display message is actually telling me its working on it but it does not progress from 0%. I tried delete and rename them as well but within 5 seconds,...
  5. How do I cancel adds that are appearing all over my screens? Please help !

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I cancel adds that are appearing all over my screens? Please help !: How do I delete adds that appear on my screens..Super annoying !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-adds-that-are-appearing-all-over/18bbeca1-28a9-42a5-9bf9-84f910f3fa35
  6. setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please??: I'm Disabled so moving to connect wires is hard for me so I've Purchased AnycastM2 Plus receiver can anyone help/advise me in setting up my New M2 ANYCAST WIFI Receiver, can anyone help me please...
  7. Help please! When I drag albums from downloads folder to iTunes the songs are in incorrect...

Help please! When I drag albums from downloads folder to iTunes the songs are in incorrect...: Is there any way to fix this or work around it? submitted by /u/HeyCharmz_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3m9m3/help_please_when_i_drag_albums_from_downloads/
  8. Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe......

Please help me! When I try to unlock, it repeats the process, and repeats, and repe......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mooster_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3gjpg/please_help_me_when_i_try_to_unlock_it_repeats/
  9. please help me my computer crashing

please help me my computer crashing: hello guys please help me my computer is huawei matebook x pro i7 gen 8 ram 16GB hard 512GB ssd, a month ago i run android studio and vscode and emulator its work fine without any crash but in this week only run android studio and emulatotr my computer crash not only android...
  10. Boot Drive messed up? please help!

Boot Drive messed up? please help!: So, I was doing the Guru3D Display Driver Uninstaller, and I did all that, and it restarted and then it says “A disk read error occurred, press ctrl alt del to restart” and i don’t know what to do!!!! submitted by /u/FalconzBeast [link] [comments]...