Windows 10: Please help.

Discus and support Please help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I think I messed up please help, I was scrolling through tiktok and found a very funny one so i pressed copy link shared to my friends server and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by oreooreo56, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Please help.

I think I messed up please help, I was scrolling through tiktok and found a very funny one so i pressed copy link shared to my friends server and people started to spam DOXXED. Luckily my friend deleted it and cleared the subject, but message loggers and it showed my computer ID what do i do?

:)

oreooreo56, Apr 15, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 15, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please help.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please help. :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Please help.

1. Please help. - Similar Threads - Please help

2. Icon in desktop became rectangle, please help!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon in desktop became rectangle, please help!!: please help me with these icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-in-desktop-became-rectangle-please-help/2bdba774-e5a5-4689-9981-d787512cc2d3
  3. Attached is my EventViewer Log, can someone please help me find out what's wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Attached is my EventViewer Log, can someone please help me find out what's wrong?: Event Viewer Log Bluescreen.evtxStuff that I've done to troubleshoot is reseat my RAM, Test my RAM with memtest86 USB, set my RAM voltage to 1.35 as opposed to default 1.2 volts. Doing the above seems to have fixed my Memory_Management Issues, but Now I'm dealing with...
  4. Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data

Please help me recover microsoft account desktop data: I changed my microsoft account on PC. I deleted it and was told that the data on the desktop would be deleted. That microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** lot of my important documents are on the desktop. I really want it back. Please help me....
  5. Bad_System_config_info please help me

Bad_System_config_info please help me: I have an old computer with windows 10 32bit2gb ram AMD athlon proccesor i have tried the Command propt commands and reset this pc but nothing seemed to work please if you can help me fix it type it down in the comments...
  6. Windows scale and taskbar scale, please help me!

Windows scale and taskbar scale, please help me!: Hi, may I ask some questions?- How to change the Scale in the Display settings to what ever I want. The Default is 100%, I want to change it under 100%, can I do that???- How can I change the size of taskbar to what ever I want not using small button or drag the taskbar to...
  7. Please help me analyze my minidump.

Please help me analyze my minidump.: minidump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/10-PsuWb7KhMGehlXFC0tIgvCaBEFYNSi/view?usp=sharingWhen I playing Apex Legends, win10 have frequently crash/BSOD.pls help me analyze it. thank you!...
  8. Windows not able to download!! Please help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not able to download!! Please help!!: I got a dell computer from a administrator with a administrative account. I factory reset the computer twice but it still does not want to download windows because of that administrative account! Please help!!!...
  9. Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.

Please help, constant BSOD and I have no clue what to do.: Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant. Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys,...
  10. I Need more help before I am game to start this Clean Install please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Need more help before I am game to start this Clean Install please: 20H2 (OS Build - 19042.746 Good afternoon, me still "trying to do a clean install, This Clean Install has me "hiding under the bed Just when I think Im right to Launch" something else allways crops up! If I'ts may? I'll list the other Questions here? I have been at this for a...