Windows 10: Please Help

Discus and support Please Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok long story short i was doing my own thing when the taskbar corrupted and no apps were showing then when i hover it the cursor became the loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZackyYew, Sep 21, 2021.

1. ZackyYew Win User

Please Help

Ok long story short i was doing my own thing when the taskbar corrupted and no apps were showing then when i hover it the cursor became the loading circle and when i clicked it my whole desktop became completey white chrome and other apps were working fine but it went back but the same thing happened no apps clicked and white screen so Please helpedit: forgot to tell you like 40 % of apps were deleted and half of them i couldn't reinstall with recycle so they were losted forever

:)

ZackyYew, Sep 21, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 21, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 21, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Please Help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Please Help :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

Please Help

1. Please Help - Similar Threads - Please Help

2. Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please: How to configure CMOS Date/Time on bios 1401 version.It's an asus motherboard M5A 78L-MLX3...It's very busy to make this could you help me I don't understand want's happened.I've got no entry on bios cmos for configure it....
  3. Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please: How to configure CMOS Date/Time on bios 1401 version.It's an asus motherboard M5A 78L-MLX3...It's very busy to make this could you help me I don't understand want's happened.I've got no entry on bios cmos for configure it....
  4. Change CMOS Date/Time is impossible HELP ME ! Please

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PC not turning on anymore, and random restarts. please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not turning on anymore, and random restarts. please help: My computer randomly restarts when gaming, i dont get any BSOD, its just a black screen then it reboots. it does not restart when i am not gaming, it only happens when i am playing games. I don't know what is causing this, can someone please help? Now my pc isnt turning on...
  6. PC not turning on anymore, and random restarts. please help

PC not turning on anymore, and random restarts. please help: My computer randomly restarts when gaming, i dont get any BSOD, its just a black screen then it reboots. it does not restart when i am not gaming, it only happens when i am playing games. I don't know what is causing this, can someone please help? Now my pc isnt turning on...
  7. I got the "blue screen" when installing Windows 11 through a USB Boot. Please help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the "blue screen" when installing Windows 11 through a USB Boot. Please help me!: My laptop - ASUS - Hard disk: GPT I used both Rufus and Installation Media for Windows tools and I got the same error.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12nSlHvq4f4I3fXeBD_3PCDN3pLN3Wg8_/view?usp=sharingPlease help!...
  8. I got the "blue screen" when installing Windows 11 through a USB Boot. Please help me!

I got the "blue screen" when installing Windows 11 through a USB Boot. Please help me!: My laptop - ASUS - Hard disk: GPT I used both Rufus and Installation Media for Windows tools and I got the same error.https://drive.google.com/file/d/12nSlHvq4f4I3fXeBD_3PCDN3pLN3Wg8_/view?usp=sharingPlease help!...
  9. SOS! Please Help! Can’t Log In To Windows. At. All.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOS! Please Help! Can’t Log In To Windows. At. All.: I haven’t used Windows for years, but need to now. When I start up and try to log in, it shows one account only, and says my password is incorrect. I went on another computer, logged in to accounts.live.com and successfully reset my password, BUT my computer stills keeps...
  10. SOS! Please Help! Can’t Log In To Windows. At. All.

SOS! Please Help! Can’t Log In To Windows. At. All.: I haven’t used Windows for years, but need to now. When I start up and try to log in, it shows one account only, and says my password is incorrect. I went on another computer, logged in to accounts.live.com and successfully reset my password, BUT my computer stills keeps...