Windows 10: please how can i get the microsoft store app back in place

Discus and support please how can i get the microsoft store app back in place in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Today while I was using my device to purchase an app on Microsoft store, I accidentally uninstalled it in the process and I;m looking for a a way to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AbasiekemeUdouwem, Jun 21, 2019.

1. please how can i get the microsoft store app back in place

Today while I was using my device to purchase an app on Microsoft store, I accidentally uninstalled it in the process and I;m looking for a a way to get it back and it is really hard , I don't know what I'm supposed to do

:)

AbasiekemeUdouwem, Jun 21, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 21, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 21, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

please how can i get the microsoft store app back in place

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

please how can i get the microsoft store app back in place

1. please how can i get the microsoft store app back in place - Similar Threads - please microsoft store

2. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  3. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get back into Microsoft store: I have been trying to download HP Smart print. It takes me to Microsoft store. At that point I get an error message on the screen that says sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later.I have seen how to fix it in the...
  4. How to get back into Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get apps that aren't in the apps store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get apps that aren't in the apps store?: Microsoft apps doesn't offer my banking app. How can I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-apps-that-arent-in-the-apps-store/1a842167-fd60-4627-a54a-eaed2593f0e7
  6. how can I re-install or get back the microsoft store app on my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I re-install or get back the microsoft store app on my device?: I can't install microsoft store app on my laptop. My microsoft store app went missing after I reset my device. Please fix it immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-re-install-or-get-back-the-microsoft/3c178e59-6ef0-4b86-b11d-9096d04f5266
  7. how can I re-install or get back the microsoft store app on my device?

how can I re-install or get back the microsoft store app on my device?: I can't install microsoft store app on my laptop. My microsoft store app went missing after I reset my device. Please fix it immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-re-install-or-get-back-the-microsoft/3c178e59-6ef0-4b86-b11d-9096d04f5266
  8. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  9. How can I get my Microsoft Store back?

How can I get my Microsoft Store back?: Hey I’m facing a few issues regarding Microsoft Store. Yesterday I was facing an issue in regards to installing apps within the Microsoft Store. So I went ahead and went into app setting to repair it to see if the issue still persists, however that did not resolve my issue. I...
  10. How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store?

How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store?: For small developers getting downloads for their apps even really good ones are hard, is there a way to get them featured on the home page of the Microsoft Store?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i get microsoft store back

2. how to get microsoft store app back