Windows 10: Please how do I remove this bottom screen

Discus and support Please how do I remove this bottom screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] My dad somehow got this black area on the bottom of our computer, please how do I remove it. It's driving us crazy, cheers. Finally managed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rusteyy, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Rusteyy Win User

Please how do I remove this bottom screen

Please how do I remove this bottom screen [​IMG]
    My dad somehow got this black area on the bottom of our computer, please how do I remove it. It's driving us crazy, cheers. Finally managed to upload pic, you can clearly see the black bit half way down screen, I cannot remove it, please help.

:)

Rusteyy, Jan 17, 2017
  2. SteCliffe Win User

How to remove the search bar which is stuck at the top of the screen?

Original title: Windows 10 search bar

This Question STILL remains UNANSWERD!!;

Please tell us how to remove the search bar stuck at the top of the screen on my windows 10 desktop . . .please note it is not f11 or the taskbar at the bottom area. . .

My quest is to find an answer to this simple question:

I want to REMOVE the explorer search bar at the top of the screen in my windows 10 desktop, so how can I do this please?????

SteCliffe, Jan 17, 2017
  3. removing windows 10 installation

Im currently on windows 7, have decided not to try and install, the icon is still in the bottom right corner of screen, and a pop up comes up all the time about installing it. How do I remove the icon and installation prompt please.

natalieharveyVY, Jan 17, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

What does it look like?

Please how do I remove this bottom screen [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jan 17, 2017
  6. clam1952 Win User
    You appear to have an enlarged taskbar.
    Right click on it > untick lock the Taskbar if it's locked.
    Place cursor on top edge of the black area, it should change to two arrows one pointing up and one down.
    Hold down left mouse button and drag the top of the taskbar back down to where you normally have it.
    Right click on taskbar again, then Click lock Taskbar.

clam1952, Jan 17, 2017
  7. NavyLCDR New Member
    Yep. What he said! ^^^

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Please how do I remove this bottom screen - Similar Threads - Please remove bottom

2. How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11: I get news, weather and sports on my login screen in tiles on the bottom of my screen. I did not ask for this, but Microsoft decided I did.I went to personalizations and assured that the bx]ox Get "Fun" facts, tips, yada yada is unchecked. And yet there they are.Now there is...
  3. How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the garbage off the bottom of my lock screen - windoze 11: I get news, weather and sports on my login screen in tiles on the bottom of my screen. I did not ask for this, but Microsoft decided I did.I went to personalizations and assured that the bx]ox Get "Fun" facts, tips, yada yada is unchecked. And yet there they are.Now there is...
  4. theres a box at the bottom of my screen that i dont know how to remove

in Windows 10 Gaming
    theres a box at the bottom of my screen that i dont know how to remove: theres a box in the corner of my screen that says "EN" but when i click on it to switch to my japanese keyboard it goes onto my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-box-at-the-bottom-of-my-screen-that-i/7b49a5c3-e8c7-4a9e-8bf8-d0677d512e6f
  5. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?: Hello, I keep getting these black notifications on the bottom left of my screen, its always a "wait for some website" and sometimes its "establishing safe connection", I thought it was from google chrome so I deleted that and used microsoft edge but it still happenedalso the...
  6. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?: Hello, I keep getting these black notifications on the bottom left of my screen, its always a "wait for some website" and sometimes its "establishing safe connection", I thought it was from google chrome so I deleted that and used microsoft edge but it still happenedalso the...
  7. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Remove notice at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove notice at bottom of screen: How do I remove ‘Windows 10Pro Build 18362. 19h-_release.190318_1202’, from bottom right of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-notice-at-bottom-of-screen/8c44faa2-43c8-41db-a31d-f5004a38f76d
  10. How do I disable the Cortana pop up on the bottom left please?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I disable the Cortana pop up on the bottom left please?: Hi all. Got my Windows 10 upgrade from my new HP laptop when it came out late July.(was 8.1 before) I have a few questions but my main one is: How do I disable the large black pop up that continually pops up all day even when I am not using the search function...