Windows 10: Please, How do I reset the start up settings on my device, and I cannot log in to it...

Discus and support Please, How do I reset the start up settings on my device, and I cannot log in to it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i just got a new laptop to day and i closed some applications that start up when the device bootsform start up setting i make some app disable,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mostafa ahmad1, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Please, How do I reset the start up settings on my device, and I cannot log in to it...

Hello, i just got a new laptop to day and i closed some applications that start up when the device bootsform start up setting i make some app disable, and i think I accidentally disabled a program called Windows Security or something like that when I restarted it, a problem appeared: something happened and your pin is not available. click to set up your pin again, and when I click on the set up my pin option, a window appears saying that I must search in the store for an app that does this task.

:)

mostafa ahmad1, Dec 5, 2023
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Kursah Win User
    Google Chrome keeps resetting bookmarks position

Can you list what tasks/steps you've done thus far in your attempt to resolve it?

Have you logged off your profile (if using Sync) and done a complete wipe of the browser?

How about uninstall and then wipe any remaining data?

Do you have another device you can sort on that it works fine or you could test with?

Kursah, Dec 5, 2023
  4. SUI
    Sui Win User

Please, How do I reset the start up settings on my device, and I cannot log in to it...

Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

Thema:

Please, How do I reset the start up settings on my device, and I cannot log in to it...

1. Please, How do I reset the start up settings on my device, and I cannot log in to it... - Similar Threads - Please reset start

2. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...: Yesterday I was given the bit lock recovery prompt where I later got my 40 digit password and entered it into my computer. When I was logged back in my pin was deleted and I needed to create a new one. The problem is that it I cannot connect to the internet without being...
  3. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...: Yesterday I was given the bit lock recovery prompt where I later got my 40 digit password and entered it into my computer. When I was logged back in my pin was deleted and I needed to create a new one. The problem is that it I cannot connect to the internet without being...
  4. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Please, How do I reset the start up settings on my device, and I cannot log in to it...

Please, How do I reset the start up settings on my device, and I cannot log in to it...: Hello, i just got a new laptop to day and i closed some applications that start up when the device bootsform start up setting i make some app disable, and i think I accidentally disabled a program called Windows Security or something like that when I restarted it, a problem...
  7. How do I log in/reset my pc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I log in/reset my pc?: My pin says could “your credentials could not be verified” when I try to enter it. If I try to reset my pin it comes up with a prompt for my Microsoft account. For some reason, I can not type on this Microsoft account prompt. If I try to restart into recovery the only option...
  8. How do I log in/reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log in/reset my pc?: My pin says could “your credentials could not be verified” when I try to enter it. If I try to reset my pin it comes up with a prompt for my Microsoft account. For some reason, I can not type on this Microsoft account prompt. If I try to restart into recovery the only option...
  9. How do I log in/reset my pc?

10. How do I reset my settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reset my settings?: I can't reset my settings because I need my password. I do not know my password because I have never known it exists, windows forces this pin bullshit down my throat so I have to use that. I cannot reset my password because I don't have internet. I am trying to reset my...