Windows 10: please i can't download an update for my windows software

Discus and support please i can't download an update for my windows software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my windows update is unable to download and install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RockyAntwi, Apr 11, 2020.

1. please i can't download an update for my windows software

my windows update is unable to download and install

:)

RockyAntwi, Apr 11, 2020

2. Vista x64 won't download updates?

Download either Malwarebytes or Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool to check for viruses. Not saying you have one but the old Conficker can cause what you are experiencing. My only other suggestion is to pop in your vista cd and do a system repair using it.

EastCoasthandle, Apr 11, 2020
  3. WINDOWS XP??? WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Installing common software on various distros:

Archlinux: sudo pacman -S <name of soiftware>
    Debian/Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install <name of software>
    Suse: sudo zypper install <name of software>

Or use one of the numerous GUIs sitting on top of the underlying package manager (complete with search! Though even the commandline version have search functionality).

Android: go to Google Play Store, Amazon Market or something else, find thing, press button, thing is installed sometime later.
    iOS: open iTunes, find thing, press button, thing is installed sometime later.

Menawhile, in Windows:

• Google software
    • Find non-malware link
    • Find download section
    • Find download
    • Click correct download button
    • Try n times until successful downalod (where n >= 1)
    • Install software
    Then you have system and software updates:

On Linuxes:

Archlinux: sudo pacman -Syu
    Debian/Ubuntu: sudo apt-get distupgarde
    Suse: sudo zypper upgrade

Or use one of the numerous GUI tools, again, which will come with a nice little popup when it finds updates too.

Android: click popup in notification center (if not auto-updating), press "Update All" button, some time later everything is up to date. Also applies to firmware/OS updates.
    iOS: similar to Android I assume.. I have not personally used an iOS device long enough to know it' s app/OS update UI.

On Windows:
    • Run Windows Update once
    • Install 20 updates
    • Run it again, finds more updates
    • Install these never seen before updates
    • Repeat steps 3 and 4 until no more windows updates
    • Update software that isn' t in Windows Update
    • Repeat step 6 until all software is updated
    I' m sorry, how is Windows easy again? Sure, this is a little extreme (the retry DL n times until successful, but it happens regularly enough on slow connections), but both are real, actual experiences I have semi regularly.

ZeDestructor, Apr 11, 2020
  4. please i can't download an update for my windows software

Windows updates...

Oh. Your "Registry" must have gotten screwed up FLY3R. If for some reason you couldn't download your updates I suppose you could go to the update site, and run throught the steps 'till it fails activation. Then you could go up to "Tools > Manage Add ons > then disable "Windows Genuine Advatage Validation Tool." Of course you should only use this method if you are having problems updating your legitamate copy of Windows XP. Perhaps do to a corrupted piece of software? *Smile please i can't download an update for my windows software :)

Thermopylae_480, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

please i can't download an update for my windows software

1. please i can't download an update for my windows software - Similar Threads - please can't download

2. My tab in software update please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My tab in software update please: MY TAB IN SOFTWARE UPDATE PL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tab-in-software-update-please/f372d333-a881-4d3d-a23f-a96dccaa4b1a
  3. My tab in software update please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My tab in software update please: MY TAB IN SOFTWARE UPDATE PL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tab-in-software-update-please/f372d333-a881-4d3d-a23f-a96dccaa4b1a
  4. I can't download this software update in my device Realtek - SoftwareComponent -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download this software update in my device Realtek - SoftwareComponent -...: I can't download this software update in my device Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 12.150.1105.140. They show me an error occurred Download error - 0x8024a206...
  5. I can't download this software update in my device Realtek - SoftwareComponent -...

I can't download this software update in my device Realtek - SoftwareComponent -...: I can't download this software update in my device Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 12.150.1105.140. They show me an error occurred Download error - 0x8024a206...
  6. I can't download software or open certain software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download software or open certain software.: I downloaded Python from the app store, but I when I open the IDLE plug in nothing opens. Also, I can't change my download settings to download software that is not from the Microsoft store....
  7. I can't download software or open certain software.

I can't download software or open certain software.: I downloaded Python from the app store, but I when I open the IDLE plug in nothing opens. Also, I can't change my download settings to download software that is not from the Microsoft store....
  8. I can't update the software in windows 11

I can't update the software in windows 11: I can't update the software in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-the-software-in-windows-11/dec5557e-4e56-47b1-8f75-fbde3b0e2459
  9. I can't update the software in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update the software in windows 11: I can't update the software in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-the-software-in-windows-11/dec5557e-4e56-47b1-8f75-fbde3b0e2459
  10. Can't Install Downloaded Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Downloaded Software: Hey So I bought a new PC that came with Windows 10. I downloaded some apps and installed them without a hitch. A couple of days later I downloaded another software program that manages downloads from within China (Xunlei, if you must know), but it would refuse to install...