Windows 10: please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook

Discus and support please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought this hp laptop brand new and it came with a windows 10 pro. after using it for some time, the system required an update, which i did. since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HenryChiedozie, Aug 15, 2019.

1. please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook

I bought this hp laptop brand new and it came with a windows 10 pro. after using it for some time, the system required an update, which i did. since then it is asking me to "activate windows" but I don't have the product key

:)

HenryChiedozie, Aug 15, 2019
  2. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

So it will be fine installing 8.1 pro with a KMS key, then switch to my 8 pro key and it will activate ok?

Maybe a daft question but why can't you just install 8.1 pro with the 8 pro key, or is it different keys for 8 and 8.1? seems silly when 8.1 is a free update anyway.

tigger, Aug 15, 2019
  3. FX-GMC Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Aug 15, 2019
  4. please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook

1. please i need an activation product key for windows 10 pro notebook - Similar Threads - please need activation

2. i need a windows 7 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need a windows 7 pro product key: sir i am kumar. i need a windows 7 pro product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-windows-7-pro-product-key/0765b392-c5a3-4624-a9e6-0c12adbc9b5e
  3. i need a windows 7 pro product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need a windows 7 pro product key: sir i am kumar. i need a windows 7 pro product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-windows-7-pro-product-key/0765b392-c5a3-4624-a9e6-0c12adbc9b5e
  4. Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Product Key Will Not Activate: Hi!I'm currently in the process of setting up my new laptop. This laptop comes with Windows 10 Home edition installed onto it out of the box, however I replaced the included nvme with my own two and went ahead and installed Windows 10 Pro N - an edition I use whenever I...
  5. Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key

Win 10 Pro Activation Product Key: I did the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate. Installation went well. However, I wanted to not be under a digital license, so I bought a Windows 10 Pro License from Amazon. Using the product key from Amazon gives me an error stating I should buy a real copy of...
  6. Windows 10 pro activation key needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation key needed: My windows updated to Windows 10, version 2004. I need the product key as it is showing that the product is expiring. Thanks in advance for your kind reply...
  7. please i want product activation key

please i want product activation key: please my dealers didnt supply activation key.The one I downloaded online has expired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-want-product-activation-key/815b6e0a-95fd-4633-b7a7-017814b41e3d"
  8. windows 10 pro activation product key

windows 10 pro activation product key: I have windows 10 home as the product key on my laptop but want to install windows 10 pro so I can access remote desktop from work. When I put code in it says it is incorrect with error code Oxc004f050....
  9. i need product key of this for activation of my windows 10

i need product key of this for activation of my windows 10: i need activation key[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-product-key-of-this-for-activation-of-my/314a7ff0-7d0a-4210-9b28-e4ca15bf4be0"
  10. Need product or activation key for windows 10

Need product or activation key for windows 10: I need a product or activation key for Windows 10 Enterprise insider preview build 10162. 9182

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find my windows product key windows 10 hp