Windows 10: Please i need help , I have this problem and it’s come out when i open my games plz help me !?

Discus and support Please i need help , I have this problem and it’s come out when i open my games plz help me !? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BullyDemon [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BullyDemon, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Please i need help , I have this problem and it’s come out when i open my games plz help me !?

/u/BullyDemon, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Please i need help , I have this problem and it’s come out when i open my games plz help me !?

1. Please i need help , I have this problem and it’s come out when i open my games plz help me !? - Similar Threads - Please need help

2. i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?: plz help me open this video its was taken without my permisson and i need to know whats on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-playing-a-video-can-anyone-plz-help-me/d7bf5a4f-ff6f-4374-947d-1324024bf6cd
  3. i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help playing a video can anyone plz help me?: plz help me open this video its was taken without my permisson and i need to know whats on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-playing-a-video-can-anyone-plz-help-me/d7bf5a4f-ff6f-4374-947d-1324024bf6cd
  4. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  5. I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME!!!: before yesterday I used my laptop, and today I turned it on and then after startup it said “User profile could not be found.” And it was weird. So I rebooted the device then Preparing Windows text popped up and that was unusual but when it loaded, MY WHOLE DEVICE RESETTED! I...
  6. i need some help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need some help plz: i cant update my windows it says to me *some settings are managed by your organization and says too your device is missing important security and quality fixes/right under it is written :one of the update services is not running properly, but you can try to run a...
  7. i need help please in this problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help please in this problem: i have problem i now connected to Internet via laptop wifi but the problem now internal can't access to any site apear to me "this site can’t be reached" but this problem fixed if i disconnect wifi and connect via usb wifi, i need fix please help me to fix this problem in...
  8. I really need help, please help me!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I really need help, please help me!: Whenever I try to download Minecraft: Windows 10, the install button is always greyed out, and then I go to 'System Requirements' and it says that I need DX 11 when I have DX 12. Can someone help me out with this please? I have tried every single thing to try and make it...
  9. i need help plz

i need help plz: hello I really have a problem that I did try to fix following all your help steps but still it's on In some apps I use the Arabic words appear in strange characters and letters...… I did changed the location the region and languages marked and unmarked the Unicode and still...
  10. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....