Windows 10: Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

Discus and support Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Keyboard not working except i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kelvin Goshen, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

Keyboard not working except i

:)

Kelvin Goshen, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

1. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both... - Similar Threads - Please used lenovo

2. Both Ctrl keys not working please help microsoft!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Ctrl keys not working please help microsoft!!!!: My both control keys arent working i restarted my computer, did all that command prompt thing and deleted my HID keyboard driver and reinstalled it still nothing and i also did that filter keys thing that you turn it on then use shift for 8 seconds by the way if you respond...
  3. Both Ctrl keys not working please help microsoft!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Ctrl keys not working please help microsoft!!!!: My both control keys arent working i restarted my computer, did all that command prompt thing and deleted my HID keyboard driver and reinstalled it still nothing and i also did that filter keys thing that you turn it on then use shift for 8 seconds by the way if you respond...
  4. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...: Keyboard not working except i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-used-windows-10-on-lenovo-desktop-c40/d1d1449c-9499-4e8d-a520-6d70eb41daef
  5. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...: Keyboard not working except i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-used-windows-10-on-lenovo-desktop-c40/d1d1449c-9499-4e8d-a520-6d70eb41daef
  6. Both control keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both control keys not working: Both ctrl keys aren't working on my laptop windows 11, acer aspire 3. I already tried everything I found on the internet like running the keyboard trouble shooter. Pretty sure that it's a software issue since the problem persists since I bought the laptop and concerns both...
  7. Both Ctrl keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Ctrl keys not working: Both of my Ctrl keys are not working. Any solution? I tried to uninstall driver and restart it doesn't solve the problem. Both of my Ctrl keys are not working so definitely it is not a hardware issue. I guess is some drivers or software problem. I tried Troubleshooter, I...
  8. Both Ctrl keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Ctrl keys not working: Both of my Ctrl keys are not working. Any solution? I tried to uninstall driver and restart it doesn't solve the problem. Both of my Ctrl keys are not working so definitely it is not a hardware issue. I guess is some drivers or software problem. I tried Troubleshooter, I...
  9. Both [Shift] keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both [Shift] keys not working: About yesterday, both my [Shift] keys stopped working, even my [Right Shift] key, which I never use. None of my other keys have been affected and the problem is isolated to the [Shift] keys exclusively. I have already tried some of the more common fixes to this problem making...
  10. Both Alt Keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Both Alt Keys not working: Hi My alt key, both of them, not working. It happened all of a sudden and didn't install any software recently. And I am worried about editing registry files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/both-alt-keys-not-working/ad11f0bb-c742-4708-b9a2-13dffbb49e56