Windows 10: Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

Discus and support Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Keyboard not working except i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kelvin Goshen, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

Keyboard not working except i

:)

Kelvin Goshen, Mar 29, 2023

2. Lenovo C40 powering up after Windows 10 upgrade

Help please, since upgrading my Lenovo C40 all in one desktop, from 8.1 to Windows 10, it will turn itself on and power up at random times. I have tried deselecting the 'magic packet' wake up option, but that hasn't helped.

my only option at the moment is to leave the thing unplugged from the mains.

Jumper9895, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

1. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both... - Similar Threads - Please used lenovo

2. Both Ctrl keys not working please help microsoft!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Ctrl keys not working please help microsoft!!!!: My both control keys arent working i restarted my computer, did all that command prompt thing and deleted my HID keyboard driver and reinstalled it still nothing and i also did that filter keys thing that you turn it on then use shift for 8 seconds by the way if you respond...
  3. Both Ctrl keys not working please help microsoft!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Ctrl keys not working please help microsoft!!!!: My both control keys arent working i restarted my computer, did all that command prompt thing and deleted my HID keyboard driver and reinstalled it still nothing and i also did that filter keys thing that you turn it on then use shift for 8 seconds by the way if you respond...
  4. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...: Keyboard not working except i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-used-windows-10-on-lenovo-desktop-c40/d1d1449c-9499-4e8d-a520-6d70eb41daef
  5. Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please I used windows 10 on lenovo desktop C40 unfortunately no key is working on both...: Keyboard not working except i https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-used-windows-10-on-lenovo-desktop-c40/d1d1449c-9499-4e8d-a520-6d70eb41daef
  6. Both control keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both control keys not working: Both ctrl keys aren't working on my laptop windows 11, acer aspire 3. I already tried everything I found on the internet like running the keyboard trouble shooter. Pretty sure that it's a software issue since the problem persists since I bought the laptop and concerns both...
  7. Both Ctrl keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Ctrl keys not working: Both of my Ctrl keys are not working. Any solution? I tried to uninstall driver and restart it doesn't solve the problem. Both of my Ctrl keys are not working so definitely it is not a hardware issue. I guess is some drivers or software problem. I tried Troubleshooter, I...
  8. Both Ctrl keys not working

Both Ctrl keys not working: Both of my Ctrl keys are not working. Any solution? I tried to uninstall driver and restart it doesn't solve the problem. Both of my Ctrl keys are not working so definitely it is not a hardware issue. I guess is some drivers or software problem. I tried Troubleshooter, I...
  9. Both [Shift] keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both [Shift] keys not working: About yesterday, both my [Shift] keys stopped working, even my [Right Shift] key, which I never use. None of my other keys have been affected and the problem is isolated to the [Shift] keys exclusively. I have already tried some of the more common fixes to this problem making...
  10. Both Alt Keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Both Alt Keys not working: Hi My alt key, both of them, not working. It happened all of a sudden and didn't install any software recently. And I am worried about editing registry files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/both-alt-keys-not-working/ad11f0bb-c742-4708-b9a2-13dffbb49e56