Windows 10: Please improve Windows 11 clock

Discus and support Please improve Windows 11 clock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Windows 11 taskbar doesn’t come with a full-fledged right-click context menu and it is no longer possible to drag a file or app to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by attilio1911, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Please improve Windows 11 clock

Microsoft Windows 11 taskbar doesn’t come with a full-fledged right-click context menu and it is no longer possible to drag a file or app to the taskbar. At that time, we also discovered that the modern taskbar does not allow users to ungroup items/apps.In addition to these limitations, it looks like Microsoft has also removed features from the taskbar calendar flyout.On Windows 10, you can click on the clock icon on the right side of your taskbar to access the calendar flyout. This panel is integrated with Windows 10’s built-in Calendar app and it lets you add events to the calendar wh

:)

attilio1911, Nov 10, 2021

2. The Newly Improved Windows Alarm & Clock app. installed is not yet open and do well.

Dear Sir,

I down load and installed the "Windows Alarm & Clock" app. from Windows Store, along with the existing one.

Where I saw in list of "Check updates" app. in Windows Store, the Windows Alarm & Clock app. is missing.

When I went to verify the app. in the Store, I saw it is already installed and click "Launch", I got the old app. after click

it.

In the new Windows Alarm & Clock app. I saw that "New version-Improved design for creating and editing alarms and

timers, Improved Performance and Accessibility."

I can not use the Improved Windows Alarm & Clock app. which is not in it.

Please guide me to do better.

The Windows Defender is updated and scanned in time to time.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANATHAN.

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Nov 11, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 11, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Please improve Windows 11 clock

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

Please improve Windows 11 clock

1. Please improve Windows 11 clock - Similar Threads - Please improve clock

2. Windows 11 Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Clock: I can't see the seconds in the taskbars clock. For some reason there is not an option to “Show seconds in system tray clock” in settings for my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-clock/b91c6254-245d-4c0c-8ba4-2faf06ec0b76
  3. Windows 11 Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Clock: I can't see the seconds in the taskbars clock. For some reason there is not an option to “Show seconds in system tray clock” in settings for my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-clock/b91c6254-245d-4c0c-8ba4-2faf06ec0b76
  4. Essential Windows 11 Improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Essential Windows 11 Improvement: Having just upgraded to Windows 11 there is one catastrophic failure in my opinion - the start menu. Unless you know the name of the program you want to start it is difficult to find what you are looking for and impossible to browse what options you might have to achieve a...
  5. Essential Windows 11 Improvement

Essential Windows 11 Improvement: Having just upgraded to Windows 11 there is one catastrophic failure in my opinion - the start menu. Unless you know the name of the program you want to start it is difficult to find what you are looking for and impossible to browse what options you might have to achieve a...
  6. Please improve windows 11 clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please improve windows 11 clock: Microsoft Windows 11 taskbar doesn’t come with a full-fledged right-click context menu and it is no longer possible to drag a file or app to the taskbar. At that time, we also discovered that the modern taskbar does not allow users to ungroup items/apps.In addition to these...
  7. Please improve windows 11 clock

Please improve windows 11 clock: Microsoft Windows 11 taskbar doesn’t come with a full-fledged right-click context menu and it is no longer possible to drag a file or app to the taskbar. At that time, we also discovered that the modern taskbar does not allow users to ungroup items/apps.In addition to these...
  8. Please improve Windows 11 clock

Please improve Windows 11 clock: Microsoft Windows 11 taskbar doesn’t come with a full-fledged right-click context menu and it is no longer possible to drag a file or app to the taskbar. At that time, we also discovered that the modern taskbar does not allow users to ungroup items/apps.In addition to these...
  9. Please improve Taskbar in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please improve Taskbar in Windows 11: I don't know if this is a right place to ask for features, but I don't like the Windows 11 taskbar. Here's why:The height of taskbar is very high, it is hiding my icon's name. There should be a feature where we can shorten the height of taskbar a little. See the screenshot...
  10. Please improve Taskbar in Windows 11

Please improve Taskbar in Windows 11: I don't know if this is a right place to ask for features, but I don't like the Windows 11 taskbar. Here's why:The height of taskbar is very high, it is hiding my icon's name. There should be a feature where we can shorten the height of taskbar a little. See the screenshot...