Windows 10: PLEASE INCLUDE IMAGEX.EXE TOOL INCLUDE IN WINDOWS 10 DVD

Discus and support PLEASE INCLUDE IMAGEX.EXE TOOL INCLUDE IN WINDOWS 10 DVD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please include imagex .exe tool in coming windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 1, 2018.

1. PLEASE INCLUDE IMAGEX.EXE TOOL INCLUDE IN WINDOWS 10 DVD

please include imagex .exe tool in coming windows 10 update

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 1, 2018

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

PLEASE INCLUDE IMAGEX.EXE TOOL INCLUDE IN WINDOWS 10 DVD

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

PLEASE INCLUDE IMAGEX.EXE TOOL INCLUDE IN WINDOWS 10 DVD

1. PLEASE INCLUDE IMAGEX.EXE TOOL INCLUDE IN WINDOWS 10 DVD - Similar Threads - PLEASE INCLUDE IMAGEX

2. Include a screenshot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include a screenshot.: Include a screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-a-screenshot/492a79aa-afeb-4d14-88ab-155ee5427e5b
  3. Snipping Tool screen to include the cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool screen to include the cursor: I learned to include a pop up window when capturing screen using Snipping Tool, but I can't find a place to indicate the inclusion of a cursor. I'd like to include the cursor to emphasize the spot.Thanks, John...
  4. Snipping Tool screen to include the cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool screen to include the cursor: I learned to include a pop up window when capturing screen using Snipping Tool, but I can't find a place to indicate the inclusion of a cursor. I'd like to include the cursor to emphasize the spot.Thanks, John...
  5. PC crashes on Windows boot, including USB Windows tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes on Windows boot, including USB Windows tool: Hi, I've spent the last week trying to fix my PC, but NOTHING I try has helped. I built a new PC a couple weeks back, and got it up and running fine. I used it for a couple days, installing the various drivers and games I wanted it for. Then randomly, whilst I was innocently...
  6. PC crashes on Windows boot, including USB Windows tool

PC crashes on Windows boot, including USB Windows tool: Hi, I've spent the last week trying to fix my PC, but NOTHING I try has helped. I built a new PC a couple weeks back, and got it up and running fine. I used it for a couple days, installing the various drivers and games I wanted it for. Then randomly, whilst I was innocently...
  7. BSOD - please help - included dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...
  8. exe files will not run unless .exe extension is included in command

exe files will not run unless .exe extension is included in command: cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator I posted about it a long time ago, but I've never been able to run anything without an .exe. . . . *Huh [img] Power Shell works just fine with out an .exe, though. . . ? . 172679
  9. Can not run all the .exe file included regedit.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not run all the .exe file included regedit.exe: Most of the program files can not run , included regedit. my access is Administrator. Keeps prompt me can not find the file. How to solve it ?...
  10. What about DVD Navigator? Will it be included?

What about DVD Navigator? Will it be included?: I use HTPC software (JRiver Media Center) to play my DVD Movies. The JRiver program uses the Microsoft DVD Navigator (as does a lot of third-party DVD playback software). I read that WIN10 will not include DVD Navigator. I'm not sure yet if this will be a problem for me (or...