Windows 10: Please increase password length for All microsoft products.

Discus and support Please increase password length for All microsoft products. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Like for Outlook. Xbox Live. Etc. Also please allow me to use more then 16 letters on Xbox Live User name. At least 16 + 16 = 32. 32 characters.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gfMemo92, Dec 10, 2019.

1. gfMemo92 Win User

Please increase password length for All microsoft products.

Like for Outlook. Xbox Live. Etc.

Also please allow me to use more then 16 letters on Xbox Live User name.

At least 16 + 16 = 32.

32 characters.

Why you using 16 characters? Are you hiding something? Maybe using outdated methods of security?

:)

gfMemo92, Dec 10, 2019

2. how to increase voice recording length in n73

how to increase voice recording length in n73

dineshgupta111, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Increase ring length before going to voicemail.

Is there a way to increase the length of time the phone rings before going to VM? I find the current length is too short.

WillBerry88, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

minimum password length more than 15?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to refer this article on
    Minimum password length
    for additional information.

You can also refer
    Password must meet complexity requirements
    and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet forums
    where we have the engineers with expertise to provide a solution for this issue.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Please increase password length for All microsoft products. - Similar Threads - Please increase password

2. GPO password length audit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GPO password length audit: With the new-ish password guidelines focusing on longer, but static, passwords I updated GPOs to include "minimum password length audit" to the proposed new limit. However I haven't found any guidance on where to get these audit results, or how long until I can expect them to...
  3. GPO password length audit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO password length audit: With the new-ish password guidelines focusing on longer, but static, passwords I updated GPOs to include "minimum password length audit" to the proposed new limit. However I haven't found any guidance on where to get these audit results, or how long until I can expect them to...
  4. GPO password length audit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When is Microsoft going to increase the number of characters in a path length to more than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Microsoft going to increase the number of characters in a path length to more than...: Especially with legacy paths migrated to new systems involving thousands of files. Its too much to expect busy people to rename and reorganise....
  6. uninstall all McAfee products, please

uninstall all McAfee products, please: I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-all-mcafee-products-please/05d8beb4-0bb0-4008-a7a8-2bbf05b8eb44
  7. uninstall all McAfee products, please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstall all McAfee products, please: I can't get McAfee off my computer. Help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-all-mcafee-products-please/05d8beb4-0bb0-4008-a7a8-2bbf05b8eb44
  8. uninstall all McAfee products, please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Increase file name length

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Increase file name length: How do I increase the length available for a file name? For example I have a jpg which I wish to name 'Leonard Cohen Tribute, A Thousand Kisses Deep, The Songs Of Leonard Cohen, Nevada Theatre February 12 & 13, 2016' but I cannot name it beyond 'Leonard Cohen Tribute, A...
  10. All microsoft products

All microsoft products: My account has been hacked, so has all of my devices. I don't know which products are associated with my account. I've only accessed this account 2 times to set up an xbox. Impersonation also. Help...