Windows 10: Please insert a blank disc?

Discus and support Please insert a blank disc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone please help me? Whenever I put a blank cd rw into the disc drive to burn a cd I get the error message, 'Please insert a blank disc'.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenWorrall, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Please insert a blank disc?

Hi,

Can anyone please help me? Whenever I put a blank cd rw into the disc drive to burn a cd I get the error message, 'Please insert a blank disc'. The computer just rejects the cd rw. Does anyone have a solution for this? Many thanks.

:)

StephenWorrall, Apr 19, 2019
  2. janwaite Win User

Why does the system loop back to "Insert a blank disc?

Why does the system loop bac to "Insert a blank disc?"

janwaite, Apr 19, 2019
  3. "Insert a disc" error

Thank you for updating us. For better assistance regarding the "Insert a disc" error that you are experiencing, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Have you tried inserting the CD/DVD to another computer?
    • Have you tried inserting a different CD/DVD to your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Please insert a blank disc?

Burning photos to a CD Disc

Hi Jimmy,

We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player.
    • In the Player Library > Burn tab > select
      Burn options
    • Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    • Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    • Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    • When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regile Reb, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Please insert a blank disc?

1. Please insert a blank disc? - Similar Threads - Please insert blank

2. Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Please insert game disc.: Game is asking for disc to be installed at startup even though it is digital edition. Have tried to delete digital ownership folder as suggested in other threads but I cannot as this folder is owned by SYSTEM and I cannot change ownership. Thankyou MS. Any suggestions...
  3. Please Insert Disc into removable disc H: keeps appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Insert Disc into removable disc H: keeps appearing: This is getting very frustrating. I supposedly have a fully-updated Windows 10 installation, but a pop-up keeps appearing asking me to insert a disc! This happens after almost every reawakening from sleep. It will also pop up in the middle of using other programs - the...
  4. "Please insert a disc into drive E"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Please insert a disc into drive E": I have tried to get my laptop DVD/CD to read any disk to no avail. I tried several of the suggestions in a thread to 2015, no luck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drive. The system says the drive is working properly. Put in a disk, the disk spins, then "Please...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 "Please insert disc" error: Hey I have the Premium Deluxe edition of the game in my store not gamepass it worked good for month and half for the release but somehow it broked and it asking for disc now. Sometimes I can fix it by uninstalling and installing again the game but it now always work and if so...
  6. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: I purchased MSFS202 from Microsoft Store and install was no problem. When I attempt to start Sim offline no wifi connection it asks me to insert disc. No problem starting if I’m connected to wifi...only when I’m not connected. I’ve re-downloaded/installed the ownership file...
  7. Flight simulator please insert disc???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight simulator please insert disc???: When I start up the game it tells me to press any button to start. I press a button and then it tells me to insert the disk and press continue. I don't have a disk because I purchased the premium Deluxe Edition online it's bought-and-paid-for it says the game is installed but...
  8. Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.

Windows 10, "Please insert a disc" when disc is inserted.: For a while now, ive been witnessing this issue. If i insert a cd, Windows can read it. If i insert a DVD It spins then stops then says "Please insert a cd" opening the drive in the process, tried uninstalling it, got nothing. Tried cleaning the disc nothing. The drive is a...
  9. Please insert disc error message

Please insert disc error message: I keep getting an eror message when I insert windows 7 professional on windows 10 internal dvdrw player. I have the same problem on my laptop but on my brothers pc It works soundly so cant send it back. I know this is a windows ten forum but since its windows 10 i have...
  10. Stop the "Burn a Disc" dialog from popping up on Blank Disc insertion

Stop the "Burn a Disc" dialog from popping up on Blank Disc insertion: How can I stop this annoying dialog box from opening up every time I insert a blank CD or DVD [img] Annoyingly, like many Win 10 dialog boxes, it lacks a "Don't ask me this again" checkbox. Turning Autoplay off stops it, but that breaks my setup for other removable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please insert a blank disc into disc drive