Windows 10: Please install app to play Blue Ray Movies on my Hewlard Peckard Laptop

Discus and support Please install app to play Blue Ray Movies on my Hewlard Peckard Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Kindly install app to play blue Ray movie on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrancesCorlett, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Please install app to play Blue Ray Movies on my Hewlard Peckard Laptop

Kindly install app to play blue Ray movie on my laptop

:)

FrancesCorlett, Feb 16, 2019
  2. LauraK76 Win User

Blu-Ray Movies Don't Play

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I can't get my CD drive to recognize my blu-ray movies. The computer comes equipped to play them but now when I put in a Blu-Ray movie, I get the error that there is no disc in the drive.

How do I get my drive to recognize my Blu-Ray movies again?

LauraK76, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Cannot play blu-ray discs

To further isolate the issue, kindly clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your BD-ROM optical drive?
    • Are you able to play Blu-ray movies before with no issues?
    • Did you install any codecs and plugins?

Gemzon Mar, Feb 16, 2019
  4. AaronUr Win User

Please install app to play Blue Ray Movies on my Hewlard Peckard Laptop

Blu-Ray Movies Don't Play

Hi Laura glad to Help you. Same problemhappened to me when I upgraded to Windows 10 64 bits. How I solved it: Download for Free the Software: VLC Player 32bits or 64bits depending which one you have. Look for it in Google (do not use the VLC that is available
    for Free also on the Windows Store ok?.) It is a great piece of Software. It plays all kinds of Protocols for Movies, Music, etc. Try it you will not regret it. Aaron....

AaronUr, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Please install app to play Blue Ray Movies on my Hewlard Peckard Laptop

1. Please install app to play Blue Ray Movies on my Hewlard Peckard Laptop - Similar Threads - Please install app

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Install windows 10 onto a bootable Blue Ray or DVD disk not from a Blue Ray or DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 onto a bootable Blue Ray or DVD disk not from a Blue Ray or DVD: Hi, I want to boot into windows 10 from a Blue Ray or DVD, not a Hard Drive. How can I install windows 10 OS on an optical disk and have it boot as if it was a hard drive? When I search, I get volumes on how to install to a hard drive from an optical disk, but nothing...
  5. Blue Ray Movie won't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Ray Movie won't play: I have a blue ray DVD player on my computer, but never tried to play a movie before. Since my actual player broke, I tried to play a rental movie on my computer. My drive is: [img] When I tried to play the movie, I got this message: [img] I don't know much about...
  6. i cannot play my blue ray dvd on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cannot play my blue ray dvd on my pc: i cannot play my blue ray dvd on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-play-my-blue-ray-dvd-on-my-pc/7caf6e50-74d3-4da0-aba2-16cf1ff1fb1c
  7. How do I Play DVD or Blu-ray Movies on Windows 10?

How do I Play DVD or Blu-ray Movies on Windows 10?: Blu-ray on Windows 10? "So what's the best option for watching Blu-rays on Windows 10? I tried so many things but they didn't work (library for VLC, Leawo BluRay Player, etc), I really want a free alternative, since I don't want to pay for a program like POWERDVD to watch a...
  8. Blue Ray player

Blue Ray player: How do I connect an external Blu Ray player to my Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-ray-player/88bfd5b8-9002-47a9-9eaa-08b93aa33136
  9. Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset

Movies and TV app not playing movies in vr headset: The app shows a black screen in my HTC Vive headset when trying to play movies. Plays fine on my monitor. In headset only sound, subtitles and the pop up showing what the film is when loading, but no film. Can watch Netflix fine, Youtube fine. Unsure if this has always been a...
  10. Blue ray

Blue ray: What do I need to do to watch Blue ray movies I purchased. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-ray/d467fdaf-693d-4b22-bb18-2abb13f24622

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do i need an app to play a blu ray movie on my laptop