Windows 10: Please kindly help me fix my camera, it can't display

Discus and support Please kindly help me fix my camera, it can't display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please kindly help me fix this problem, anytime i try to open my camera it keeps saying we can't find your camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ike Drilz, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Ike Drilz Win User

Please kindly help me fix my camera, it can't display

please kindly help me fix this problem, anytime i try to open my camera it keeps saying we can't find your camera

:)

Ike Drilz, Nov 2, 2020

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    camera not opening

Hello,

We understand that after a Windows 10 update, your camera stopped working properly. This issue may have occurred due to corrupted drivers. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting an error message whenever you try to open photos or start the camera?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and perform the troubleshooting steps given to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10 camera.

Kindly get back to us.

Xylee Del, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Please kindly help me fix my camera, it can't display

Camera is not opening

Hi Hardik,

One of the possible reasons why the camera is not opening after the update is the antivirus software that's blocking it or it could be that the driver is outdated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps listed on this
    link. The link contains troubleshooting steps such as checking the antivirus and the outdated webcam driver.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Eileen Gal, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Please kindly help me fix my camera, it can't display

1. Please kindly help me fix my camera, it can't display - Similar Threads - Please kindly help

2. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  3. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  4. please help me fix my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me fix my computer: i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue...
  5. please help me fix my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me fix my computer: i am having a extremely weird problem with my computer making to where i can't search the Internet cause ever time i click on a link i get the this webpage can't be reached error page what has happened is still use widows 7 cause my computer is old and i reacived the blue...
  6. Please help me fix my windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me fix my windows: A couple months back I had a guy build me a pc. I love it, it is very great but he got me a cracked version of windows which I do not remember talking to him about. Recently I got a notification saying my windows is about to expire, and when I asked him about it I learned it...
  7. Please help me fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] I record in full screen but when it gets saved as a file it saves as: https://preview.redd.it/ax69hlyemni61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fef936ea60f7e2ed8657e2397b7ce5b23a21a4c How do i fix it? submitted by /u/chinkzy_ [link] [comments]...
  8. please help me fix my fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me fix my fortnite: Split from this thread. please fix my fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-fix-my-fortnite/2a695df0-3c01-4b16-af5c-baa38ba7bb71
  9. Camera issue PLease help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera issue PLease help me: Respected team my name is vishnu Suresh and i am using dell g3 which runs on windows 10 os , problem is i guess from so many month starting march i cant use my webcam its like , its not showing in the device manager and when i click on the windows camera app it says the...
  10. Help me fix this please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix this please.: submitted by /u/lonerphoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fylutc/help_me_fix_this_please/