Windows 10: Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account

Discus and support Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to ask about sharing an account between different PC, I have an account that I bought forza 5 game and I have shared it for my members and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NguyenVinh5, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account

I want to ask about sharing an account between different PC, I have an account that I bought forza 5 game and I have shared it for my members and friends to play together on my acc, but it seems that Microsoft Is the limit of 8-10 players right at the same time, and if they exceed this number, they will be kicked out?

:)

NguyenVinh5, Jan 21, 2022

2. lumia 800 - the maximum number of accounts

Hello, I would like to ask you for help. I have a second-hand mobile phone Nokia Lumia 800, Mobile I pointed to factory settings based accounting in the folder listed as active, everything works fine until I try to download something from the market Applications-
    then wants me to write every age, country, and then runs me quote: NOT SET ACCOUNT - have reached the maximum number of accounts allowed for Windows Phone. Ask for help support person or service provider. Does anyone know what to do soil? To support here called
    and referred me to this forum.

Thank Vojta

VojtaStraka, Jan 21, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account

Problems with Adobe Lightroom appear to be from corrupted User Account

Mickey,

Yes, just do step 2 if you already know that the test account behaves correctly.

Step 1 was just to confirm the state of play because it would be reckless for me to suggest that you take away Admin status from what might have been your only Admin account.

Denis

Thema:

Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account

1. Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account - Similar Threads - Please let maximum

2. can u let me play games please

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can u let me play games please: I want to play roblox but I can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-u-let-me-play-games-please/730c72af-8513-4747-8a0d-b0b85d87336d
  3. can u let me play games please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can u let me play games please: I want to play roblox but I can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-u-let-me-play-games-please/730c72af-8513-4747-8a0d-b0b85d87336d
  4. can u let me play games please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account: Hi,I would like to reset the password of my child's account but can't find a way to do this.He does not use email, Xbox or the store.The account was just set up for Minecraft, to which I added a store code to purchase.Thanks...
  6. Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account: Hi,I would like to reset the password of my child's account but can't find a way to do this.He does not use email, Xbox or the store.The account was just set up for Minecraft, to which I added a store code to purchase.Thanks...
  7. Please can you let me know how I can reset the password of my childs family account

8. Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account

Please let me know the maximum number of computers that can be played on 1 account: I want to ask about sharing an account between different PC, I have an account that I bought forza 5 game and I have shared it for my members and friends to play together on my acc, but it seems that Microsoft Is the limit of 8-10 players right at the same time, and if they...
  9. is this update safe? please let me know!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this update safe? please let me know!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/lqvtlr1slbr61.png?width=695&format=png&auto=webp&s=7676fab7061a6b5562c2e9bb331a41244dc4490a submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkgc93/is_this_update_safe_please_let_me_know/
  10. Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Mail Maximum Number Of Accounts: Hello Microsoft Community, Is there a limit to how many email accounts you can have in the Windows Mail app on Windows 10? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks....